Eden Harvz #65 Nala’s baby put “baby” in a corner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Last one picked up after Eden went full Paul Breach and went down the wegal woute getting a “mediator” involved because someone called her Marge Simpson (an insult
to Marge)

Let’s not also forget that she got dropped by Nalas Baby hahahaha. Credit to @Lauren-1996 for thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread time! Last one picked up after Eden went full Paul Breach and went down the wegal woute getting a “mediator” involved because someone called her Marge Simpson (an insult
to Marge)

Let’s not also forget that she got dropped by Nalas Baby hahahaha. Credit to @Lauren-1996 for thread title
Love love love the thread title. Could someone update her wiki please? I've no idea how to and I don't think I'd be ax funny as some of you on here x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice how she's spam posting loads of lip syncing videos, trying to bring back her acting era to distract people from the harassment 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what’s hilarious to me. How they go on about everyone being snowflakes and so easily offended yet they’ve harassed a girl over being called Marge Simpson loool.

Like a death threat, fair enough but MARGE. They’ve definitely searched every single person who commented on Casper and Jem was the only one they could find info on.
---
Notice how she's spam posting loads of lip syncing videos, trying to bring back her acting era to distract people from the harassment 😩🤣
I would bet my house that Lloyd was out on the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love love love the thread title. Could someone update her wiki please? I've no idea how to and I don't think I'd be ax funny as some of you on here x
I tried to do it one day but her wiki hasn’t been updated since something like October and I got completely overwhelmed as so much has happened, I don’t have the concentration skills to go through the threads 😂
---
Thought of you all today when I spotted this brand Eden used to work with
View attachment 2453153
Oh hiiiiiii haven’t seen you on here in ages!

Reactions: 6
Omg so I’ve just listened to the ‘mediation’. I can’t figure out who it is but I CANNOT BELIEVE how far this far this lie has gone on Lloyds part 😂😂 the person on the phone is so unprofessional!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what’s hilarious to me. How they go on about everyone being snowflakes and so easily offended yet they’ve harassed a girl over being called Marge Simpson loool.

Like a death threat, fair enough but MARGE. They’ve definitely searched every single person who commented on Casper and Jem was the only one they could find info on.
---

I would bet my house that Lloyd was out on the piss
His insta stories are him hovering in a DJ booth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried to do it one day but her wiki hasn’t been updated since something like October and I got completely overwhelmed as so much has happened, I don’t have the concentration skills to go through the threads 😂
---

Oh hiiiiiii haven’t seen you on here in ages!
Heyyyy, It’s been a while! I literally ran here after mediator-gate 🤣 forgot how much I love these threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His insta stories are him hovering in a DJ booth 😂
This is what I mean by Eden ruined his life 😂. He is mates with the Menendez Brothers and Jamie Jones who are both really respected DJs and now he is allowed out the Shed once a month and subject to a life of fossilised chihuahua tit and wagamamas

Reactions: 9
She posted a fundraiser for her cousin, none of her disciples have donated but Don Carla’s name is on there with no donation so did she comment but not donate? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She posted a fundraiser for her cousin, none of her disciples have donated but Don Carla’s name is on there with no donation so did she comment but not donate? 😂
She’ll probably say some bullshit like “We have been supporting the family financially for so long and give them loads of money. Just because it’s not on the go fund me, doesn’t me we haven’t”. Then post a tit, out of sync lip sync

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love it when LL goes out and leaves Marge unattended, home alone. Th content becomes so erratic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love it when LL goes out and leaves Marge unattended, home alone. Th content becomes so erratic
I just went to have a look, duck me 🤣 Once again, I’m choosing to be embarrassed for Marge. It’s becoming a daily occurrence tbh

Reactions: 7
Best husband ever? Or did he feel forced into buying flowers because he was allowed out for one night?

Also I love flowers and think they are a lovely gesture but the bar is low if that makes someone “the best husband”.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
The video of her asking her followers to remind her what to pack 🤣🙈 she's 25!! 25!! even do your own list and check it off but come on! numptys telling her what to pack too! sad woman

Reactions: 8
“”I’m going on holiday”

it’s 3 nights away 😭 why does she need new clothes/extensive packing list for a 72 hr trip away it’s EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Best husband ever? Or did he feel forced into buying flowers because he was allowed out for one night?

Also I love flowers and think they are a lovely gesture but the bar is low if that makes someone “the best husband”.
I came here to say this! You can tell when he’s not there cos she posts so much attention seeking crap!

Then he returns with flowers? (Hmm.. Not a sign of guilt I hope little legs 👁👁)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.