Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitetime

Is there a thread on Eatsleepchicblog? She recently joined AR and her account has become the shopping Chanel, used to be a great account to follow but now it’s non stop sell sell sell 😢

Reactions: 2

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Just another influencer on a free trip away… straight after a free trip away in bed chatting to her phone with a sweatshirt with her own picture on it. Don’t tell me that’s not relatable!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
She always seems to have her entire family with her too. I don't know are they all going for free or do the parents / sisters etc pay? Would like to see some transparency around that.

Reactions: 1

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I don't know what David does for a living, but I think Stephanie bought the house on her own years ago. Prob feck all mortgage to cover!

isshe4reel

Tagging the arse out of bounce and beyond with her little fella there, they were always very strict on no under 5s in the bounce area, are bloggers kids exempt?

isshe4reel

How does this one always manage to get the whole family in on her press stays? It's always her parents, her sister, her neice etc. The actual brass neck of her! She must just say they come as a package or something?
does she work or just do the blogging? Some money they have to be spending on clothes and always the best of gear

isshe4reel

Love to know how they afford all the holidays and always shopping and in the latest labels, where did I go wrong 😂