Eat sleep chic blog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread on Eatsleepchicblog? She recently joined AR and her account has become the shopping Chanel, used to be a great account to follow but now it’s non stop sell sell sell 😢

Reactions: 2
Yeah was disappointed to see she had joined AR. I really like Stephanie but think there is a lot more being gifted than we realise...

Yeah was disappointed to see she had joined AR. I really like Stephanie but think there is a lot more being gifted than we realise...

It’s one after another package, link, swipe up. Poor little P Pushed out of the way last night when he came into the video shot for the LW reel. Maybe it’s her full time job and that’s why so many swipe ups but loosing interest in the page and she clearly puts the effort into content but if I want to shop I’ll shop!

Followed her when she had her baby as I was pregnant and really wanted to breastfeed. I found her content so interesting and learnt a lot from her. I had to unfollow a few months later as every single story was #ad #af #gifted #pr 🙄 came across her again a few months ago and started following again and then got sick of the ads, one day there was absolutely no story or post that wasn't an ad. It's a pity because she seems like a lovely girl, down to earth and funny but I really can't stand being advertised to all the time

Was there really any need for the Carlton to gift that stay? Fair enough If it was Gifted for a family stay but 3/4 households mixing overnight when you can only sit for 90 mins in a restaurant is contradicting everything
no doubt she be visiting all her family over Christmas including nanny Joan, was there any need for it other than for the gram?

Not sure how I feel about Her “it’s never a free stay it’s a trade of services” shared post, are we to feel that bloggers deserve all the freebies and cash in hand type freebies?

Remember seeing her in tayto park on a PR trip, we couldn’t get tickets that day as paying members and she was there on a freebie, felt my exchange of cash for a product should far outweigh a trade of services with a blogger 😡

How does this one always manage to get the whole family in on her press stays? It's always her parents, her sister, her neice etc. The actual brass neck of her! She must just say they come as a package or something?

How does this one always manage to get the whole family in on her press stays? It's always her parents, her sister, her neice etc. The actual brass neck of her! She must just say they come as a package or something?
does she work or just do the blogging? Some money they have to be spending on clothes and always the best of gear

Just another influencer on a free trip away… straight after a free trip away in bed chatting to her phone with a sweatshirt with her own picture on it. Don’t tell me that’s not relatable!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
She always seems to have her entire family with her too. I don't know are they all going for free or do the parents / sisters etc pay? Would like to see some transparency around that.

Reactions: 1
She always seems to have her entire family with her too. I don't know are they all going for free or do the parents / sisters etc pay? Would like to see some transparency around that.

Apparently her sweatshirt had Selena Gomez on it.. followers were asking why her photo was on her sweater. I hope she wasn’t wearing it out and about 🤣

Would love to know if her trips are sponsored or Collabs, she puts a lot of work into her content. Does she have a job?
I think insta is her job. I get the impression Mexico is her family holiday but the cruise and all her weekends away seem to be PR stays.