Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I am aware the spoiler title sounds like a dog food company. So I reckon Nish is going to die and Nugget will get his kidneys and then absorb Nish's evil spirit 😂 maybe that's a bit Sunset Beach

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t know what the age gap is between Billy & Teddy but Billy is mid-60s and I assume Teddy is early 40s so Billy would have been in his early 20s when Teddy was born so he would have long been out of care before Teddy came along
Blimey I didn’t realise Billy was that old but then I still think the 90s was five years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Three average looking blokes turn up in the square and the women start twitching like a bunch of sex-starved rabbits!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eirawen

VIP Member
Sick of programmes being changed / taken off because of sport, football and tennis at the moment. There should be a channel just for sport so that other non sporty people's viewing isn't ruined!!!

Reactions: 20

onlooker101

Knowing Eastenders Sharon will be marrying him by Christmas 😆
Why is this so embarrassingly true 🤣

With a reception in the Vic just as Linda who was maid of honour confesses to killing Keanu and Teddy comes out and says that Keanu was his long lost cousin and it’s all been a ploy between him and Karen to take down Sharon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blueblue123

VIP Member
How dare Billy tell Teddy he's happy to finally talk to another dad when he's cousins with Phil, the father of half of Walford's kids. The final boss of baby daddies

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Luce0331

VIP Member
Don’t remember anything about this but apparently Tracy Ann Oberman tried to get the actress who played Suki fired - could be awkward in the make up room

• Wow
Reactions: 16