Ear piercings

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want a new one - thinking conch, but that would make it 7 piercings in one ear and 6 in the other and I don’t like that 🤣
On the side I want the conch, I have tragus, rook, top cartilage and 3 lobe.

On the other ear I have 3 lobe and 3 cartilage.

I also want a new one - thinking conch, but that would make it 7 piercings in one ear and 6 in the other and I don’t like that 🤣
On the side I want the conch, I have tragus, rook, top cartilage and 3 lobe.

On the other ear I have 3 lobe and 3 cartilage.

Everytime I book in for one, my piercer says ‘do you want me to just do the 2 in one go rather than you coming back when you don’t like the balance being uneven’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love to get new one too but will join the club of not knowing what I want and also really can't be bothered for the pain and healing process
The healing is what's putting me off going any further than my lobes this time. My conch has healed so I don't want to add time to that ear.

I want to even up my lobe piercings (2 in one ear and 3 in the other)

I also would love an inner lobe piercing but not sure my lobes are big enough.

I always intended to have double forward helix so need to get my second one of them done too

I’ve got 12 in one ear and three in the one I sleep on.
I really need to even them out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like them uneven! I have 4 in 1, 3 in the other and am planning on adding another 2 to the ear with 4, plus a daith in that ear! Just need to get round to it!

Reactions: 3
Do your piercing places offer a service where they replace/change out jewellery? I struggle to change the earring in my helix. I bought a few flatback earrings on Etsy and they refused to put them on as they only deal with certain materials and then he tried to sell me some of their jewellery for 200 euro. Is this this the norm that piercing studios only put on their own jewellery?

I'm not willing to pay 200 euro for an earring and thought places would replace it with my own earring (for a fee).

I decided to treat myself to a stacked lobe piercing while I’ve been off work 😄

Great if you’ve got old, misplaced piercings too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do your piercing places offer a service where they replace/change out jewellery? I struggle to change the earring in my helix. I bought a few flatback earrings on Etsy and they refused to put them on as they only deal with certain materials and then he tried to sell me some of their jewellery for 200 euro. Is this this the norm that piercing studios only put on their own jewellery?

I'm not willing to pay 200 euro for an earring and thought places would replace it with my own earring (for a fee).
My local charges £5 for a jewellery change and happy for you to use your own

I've certainly seen that, and think it's bad form to be honest. Charge a few quid but for the love of God help a gal out and do a simple change if necessary.

Thanks. I rang a place local to me last night and they changed it for me and also gave me a solution for a bit of a bump i have on it. Total cost 10 euro!

The fancy studio I got it done in ignored the bump when I asked them about it when I was in there for a downsizing. Won't be going back to there.

Thanks. I rang a place local to me last night and they changed it for me and also gave me a solution for a bit of a bump i have on it. Total cost 10 euro!

The fancy studio I got it done in ignored the bump when I asked them about it when I was in there for a downsizing. Won't be going back to there.
That's what I've found. The "fancy" places are the worst for aftercare and generally giving a tit once they've pierced you. Glad you got sorted.