Dubai Bling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5331.jpeg

IMG_5332.jpeg

2.6 million followers but only 2300 likes? Not odd at all lol. She’s switched off number of likes on other posts but seems to have forgotten about this one

Most people get more likes than this with only 100k followers. Everything about her is so contrived and cringe.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When she’s on a date and keeps saying ‘Google me. GOOGLE ME.’ Just duck off Farhana
Literally just watching the episode where she dates the boxer and she said that to him and loved how he said google her back....she is the most annoying. He also didn't care bout her he seemed so disinterested (do not blame him)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like Mona and her husband came on this show as it would be good for his profile and business interests? I must admit he is coming off better than I expected as I thought he was a total toy boy.

I don’t get her putting off kids, it’s harder to conceive as you get older.

Reactions: 8
Watched a bit of Dubai Bling S2, ugh, cannot watch anymore.

Kris Fade is such a hypocrite, he loves to pretend he is all humble but I think he is an uber narcissist and it seems like he is totally controlling. If you ever see his insta, he has no respect for his teen daughters privacy, they keep trying to hide their face and he still videos and posts it on Insta. The opposite of what we teach our kids about respecting others privacy and boundaries. He recently did it to his sister at the gym also, who asked him not to film her and he then put it on insta. I feel for Brianna, I think she is only there to serve him and probably has no say in anything, she seems nice but really timid.

People Middle East did a spread on Kris and Brianna and their new baby (the birth of which he had to conceal for 2 months until the People magazine came out 😂 😂 ). Kris looks like Pavoratti and Brianna looks like she has a totally different face thanks to all the weird photoshopping.
---
I saw a previous poster mention his ex wife, I knew her distantly years ago, I worked out in the same gym, she was a lovely sweet woman, really nice and came across as very genuine. He somehow won custody of their daughters when they were very little, she was left penniless and ended up couch surfing in Dubai so she could stay near her kids, I think in the early days KF didn't even allow her visitation. Her current husband has an 'interesting' background thats for sure, he is ex Libyan secret service, rumoured arms dealer, and not someone to mess with, I would imagine. I don't know if they are still together as she doesn't seem to be posting any photos of him anymore or of their private jet, luxury travels and her designer wardrobe, but that could be because he is somehow involved in the German wire card scandal, so maybe they are laying low with regards to his location and wealth. She used to be so pretty when I knew her, but her insta posts look like she has totally destroyed her looks with bad plastic surgery, she looks like the joker now and it's quite sad to see. I haven't seen her in years, so I hope it's just bad filters rather than bad plastic surgery.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Kris Fade is such a hypocrite, he loves to pretend he is all humble but I think he is an uber narcissist and it seems like he is totally controlling. If you ever see his insta, he has no respect for his teen daughters privacy, they keep trying to hide their face and he still videos and posts it on Insta. The opposite of what we teach our kids about respecting others privacy and boundaries. He recently did it to his sister at the gym also, who asked him not to film her and he then put it on insta. I feel for Brianna, I think she is only there to serve him and probably has no say in anything, she seems nice but really timid.

People Middle East did a spread on Kris and Brianna and their new baby (the birth of which he had to conceal for 2 months until the People magazine came out 😂 😂 ). Kris looks like Pavoratti and Brianna looks like she has a totally different face thanks to all the weird photoshopping.
---
I saw a previous poster mention his ex wife, I knew her distantly years ago, I worked out in the same gym, she was a lovely sweet woman, really nice and came across as very genuine. He somehow won custody of their daughters when they were very little, she was left penniless and ended up couch surfing in Dubai so she could stay near her kids, I think in the early days KF didn't even allow her visitation. Her current husband has an 'interesting' background thats for sure, he is ex Libyan secret service, rumoured arms dealer, and not someone to mess with, I would imagine. I don't know if they are still together as she doesn't seem to be posting any photos of him anymore or of their private jet, luxury travels and her designer wardrobe, but that could be because he is somehow involved in the German wire card scandal, so maybe they are laying low with regards to his location and wealth. She used to be so pretty when I knew her, but her insta posts look like she has totally destroyed her looks with bad plastic surgery, she looks like the joker now and it's quite sad to see. I haven't seen her in years, so I hope it's just bad filters rather than bad plastic surgery.
is it true Iman Lopez had her stay on her sofa and this is when she stole her boyfriend, the Libyan arms dealer? Well I’d imagine being an arms dealer you wouldn’t want to fault all that online.

Iman Lopez has totally fallen off and had a total breakdown over that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't know about that or how she met her next husband, I do remember some of her friends from that time were a bit 'yachty' lets say. I just know she was left penniless by KF and dependent on other people to put a roof over her head, it can't have been easy for her, KF was quite well known then and she really had to figure out something so she could stay in Dubai to be near her girls. I just looked up this Iman Lopez and it kind of looks like Maz has almost morphed into her, I think Maz is a lot older though.

Reactions: 2
Kris, bliss, and Farhana really think they are the main event when really it is the Safa show 😂

Reactions: 9
Fahad wearing a US polo assn body warmer. That’s like the cheap factory Ralph Lauren stuff 😂😂😂 I don’t think they have anywhere near as much money as they make out

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---
Pavarotti is so funny and true 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How rich is fahad? Someone said he comes from generational wealth but I wonder if his money may run out one day with the way safa spends.

Reactions: 1
How rich is fahad? Someone said he comes from generational wealth but I wonder if his money may run out one day with the way safa spends.
Apparently (according to a very quick google search) has a net worth of $4M and earns $500k p.a. which doesn't seem like much the way Safa wants to keep on spending.

Reactions: 4