Drama queens - One Tree Hill podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone out there a big one tree hill fan?
I was obsessed, it pretty much got me through Uni.

A podcast called drama queens has been released with Hilarie Burton-Morgan, bethany joy lenz and Sophia Bush. Made me so nostalgic and want to rematch the whole thing again.

It's nice that they are all still so close. And to hear them talk about being cast and shooting in the early seasons.

They will be having guest stars who were on the show as well.

Wondering if they will mention anything about the sexual abuse allegations? And Sophias marriage to Chad. Or just keep the whole podcast positive.

They are rewatching the pilot episode together and that's what the next podcast episode will be to discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As well as the sexual abuse stuff the production team always wanted to write the casts real life problems into the show.

Reactions: 2
Just listened to episode 1 and loved it, going to rewatch the pilot then listen to episode 2! The theme song is AMAZING too !! Haley is my fav from the show!! Horrible to hear about the abuse allegations, but really hope they could do some sort of reboot

Thanks Polkadot :)

I'm interested in hearing about the issues they had on set. Sophia in particular. Brooke was always written in the early years anyway in some very sleazy and exploitative scenes.

Reactions: 1
Going to have to rewatch the pilot. Even though I can pretty much remember it exactly hahaha

• Heart
Is One Tree Hill on Netflix?
Just heard the 1st podcast. Enjoyed it but looking forward to the episodes podcasts.

Is One Tree Hill on Netflix?
Just heard the 1st podcast. Enjoyed it but looking forward to the episodes podcasts.
Pretty sure they’re on prime or All4.

Just listened to the podcast, I loved it they all seem like so much fun too. Can’t wait for the rest. I would also love a reboot one day

Has anyone else still been listening to this? I am one behind, found it interesting that Jeffrey Dean Morgan auditioned for the role of Keith Scott I never knew that

I'm presuming we all know that Sophia got married recently, I'm a little surprised that Hilarie and Joy haven't posted anything about it either on their grid or stories on instagram as they usually post for birthdays and other random things so I'm surprised they haven't for her wedding, they also haven't commented or liked any of her pictures about the wedding on her instagram? Anyone got any ideas why this would be? I read that they did go to the wedding

Maybe Vogue have exclusivity and no one else is allowed to post 🤣
Yeah true it's just Sophia kept sharing stories of what others had posted about her wedding but nothing at all from Joy and Hilarie and they haven't liked any of the posts she has put up but who knows 🤷‍♀️

i find both Joy and Hilarie are very up Sophia’s ass a lot of the time. She bugs me - there’s a very anything you’ve done I can do it better vibe off her.