Dr Tijion Esho

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems quite serious, the GMC put the restrictions in place. I wonder what happened, I tried to find the tribunal notes but I can’t find anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d be very surprised if this is true, and I really hope it’s not.
Why would you be surprised if this was true?

Does anyone follow his main account? I don't but I noticed yesterday he was following 4 accounts and today he's only following 3. I wonder who he unfollowed

Surprised he's made no comment on any of the accounts

Reactions: 2
I have been a patient, as were many friends. He sent us all inappropriate messages. I also know that he sent a patient a drunk message asking her to his hotel, and when she didn’t reply, he made her wait 6 hours in the waiting room at her appointment, and saw loads of patients who came in after her before seeing her. I am not suprised at all that something has happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have been a patient, as were many friends. He sent us all inappropriate messages. I also know that he sent a patient a drunk message asking her to his hotel, and when she didn’t reply, he made her wait 6 hours in the waiting room at her appointment, and saw loads of patients who came in after her before seeing her. I am not suprised at all that something has happened.
This is more like what I've heard from his time in the north east.

I wonder if it being such headline news it might give other women the courage to come forward.

• Wow
Wtf! That is awful!
Not a side I’ve ever seen, or expected.
Why would you be surprised if this was true?

Does anyone follow his main account? I don't but I noticed yesterday he was following 4 accounts and today he's only following 3. I wonder who he unfollowed

Surprised he's made no comment on any of the accounts
Because he just didn’t come across like that to me.
But clearly from reading the other posts on here, he’s not as squeaky clean as I thought.
He won’t be allowed to comment if there is an ongoing investigation

His team have done an amazing job of sweeping this news off the first page of Google when you search his name

Seems he has another hearing

Allegation
The tribunal will inquire into the allegation that, between June 2019 and May 2022, Dr Esho provided medical care/treatment to Patient A who was vulnerable. It is alleged that Dr Esho engaged in an improper emotional relationship with Patient A and behaved inappropriately toward her.

It is further alleged that Dr Esho’s conduct was sexually motivated.

• Wow
Oooh this leads me to think there will be other victims of this behaviour, sounds predatory.

A TV cosmetic doctor gave free Botox to a patient in return for sex at his clinic, a medical tribunal has found.
Dr Tijion Esho, who has featured on ITV's This Morning, BBC's Morning Live and E4's Body Fixers, admitted an improper relationship with a woman in Newcastle, but denied it was physical.
The Medical Tribunal Practitioners Service (MPTS) found he exchanged treatment for sex with the woman.
His fitness to practise will be determined at a later date.

He’s been struck off! I wonder how that will bode for his numerous clinics!? I feel like he was wanting to break into the cosmetics market!

• Wow
He’s been struck off! I wonder how that will bode for his numerous clinics!? I feel like he was wanting to break into the cosmetics market!
It makes no difference to him as he's not worked as a doctor for close to a decade anyway. It harms his reputation a little but as you can see by his socials there will still be celeb clients and he's opening new clinics

It'll be more interesting to see if his fiancée Laura sticks around. She's a smart lady but he's extremely persuasive

It makes no difference to him as he's not worked as a doctor for close to a decade anyway. It harms his reputation a little but as you can see by his socials there will still be celeb clients and he's opening new clinics

It'll be more interesting to see if his fiancée Laura sticks around. She's a smart lady but he's extremely persuasive
I was wondering this, surely she will be absolutely mortified?!

He once blocked me on socials for “asking too many questions” he thought I worked for another company. I didn’t, and don’t. I was just asking before I got anything done!