Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goujon

Chatty Member
David Grimes. Scientists who knows what he is talking about
Oh yes he knows his stuff. I'm sure he has posted legitimate criticisms about Doireann before
---
She’s really starting to remind me of this American “momfluencer” 🤢 who popped up on my page real preppy like “mom of 4 boys and this is how…” I can’t think of her name 🫣
There are so many of those "tradwife" influencers out there now. They are so scary. Ever see the reels "up at 6am making breakfast and packed lunch for my man ❤ "

Reactions: 5

petal1

VIP Member
Thanks so much, @drpink1. Your posts are so interesting!

It's as I thought re the suncream so. Had heard that SPF50 was pretty much as high as you can go. Your point that the best SPF is the one you'll use consistently is such a great way of looking at it. This is what Dr D. should be preaching instead of trying to scare her followers into going outside the door in the summer 🤣 I'm going to stick with my factor 50 and skip the factor 100 I think!

Reactions: 5

teeteebee

VIP Member
She’s really starting to remind me of this American “momfluencer” 🤢 who popped up on my page real preppy like “mom of 4 boys and this is how…” I can’t think of her name 🫣

Reactions: 4

Lanenola

Like why not just go a step further and never leave the house. And put on SPF 100. And just to be safe don't ever, ever stand near the windows.

😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

Tale2021

Just watched her reel on *checks notes* washing your face. 😑 no shit - and here ! revolutionary tip - tilt your wrists so the water doesn’t run up your sleeves 💡 what?!?!? Who KNEW!!!

Her content is banal and obsessive about sun avoidance ( it’s fking Ireland and we don’t have that much of a summer 🤷‍♀️) and sneering at anyone who might god forbid disagree with her.

A waste of space and embarrassment to the medical profession 😣
Did you see the one on how she can touch the white of her eye? Incredible!!! I really used to find her content informative during covid, that's why I followed her. Was I delusional then or has she just become absolutely bays**t in the intervening years. Literally nothing of use with her content now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

not_influenced

VIP Member
TBF that's a terrible picture of him. He's not my cup of tea & beauty is in the eye of the beholder but IRL he does look better than that picture;!

dazzled103

VIP Member
If that’s him, I agree fair play to him for keeping out of the limelight with her constantly on insta
He just wasn’t what I imagined, I thought she’d be for tall dark that kinda thing. She loves herself so much I couldn’t have foreseen that she’d go for someone normal!!

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Hate these type of posts she's doing recently. Painting men as the 'bad guy' 🙄 and implying only men can enjoying these things, while all women want beauty-related things (I'm not explaining it well, but ye prob get the gist of what I mean!).
I have to say, I think I'd prefer anything on that list over a red light mask, with the dodgy evidence that they actually work 🤣
Ironic because her fella has the Homer Simpson cut….

bellawella22

Chatty Member
I often wonder is her husband ever losing the rag in sheer embarrassment. God love her, if the rug went from her feet she’d have nothing. I don’t think she could even go practice again. And what is even more laughable is her lecturing in UCC!
I had a big aul gaudy love heart statement necklace like that as a teenager 😂

Reactions: 1