Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is top of your list now?
Well it’d still have to be Matt as long as we never had to speak :)

Though I am tempted by your lovely Rishi, however he’s too boyish for me

May have to defect from Downing Street and scour the internet for sexier politicians

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well it’d still have to be Matt as long as we never had to speak :)

Though I am tempted by your lovely Rishi, however he’s too boyish for me

May have to defect from Downing Street and scour the internet for sexier politicians
Not interested in Dom?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You think so? I just imagine a few minutes of missionary in bed once a week

Anything kinky would just be met with “darling, what on Earth is that?”

Nooooo I like good boys
See this is where I disagree with others....they all think Dom's a animal in bed but Im not so sure seems too uptight and likes routine too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See this is where I disagree with others....they all think Dom's a animal in bed but Im not so sure seems too uptight and likes routine too much.
In real life Doms a real uptight missionary position only and Matt will do you any time any place and leave you needing walking support the next day 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

In real life Doms a real uptight missionary position only and Matt will do you any time any place and leave you needing walking support the next day 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Everyone’s got it all wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But I see what they mean... Dom just looks like the type to humiliate/dominate. Bullying allegations add to it

Imagine if all Dom’s honeys were invited over to be terribly disappointed though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Everyone’s got it all wrong 🤣🤣
Matt would tie you up with his pink tie. Ooooh I quite fancy a bit of Matt myself...best all bring your car keys to the barbecue :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.