Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering she got fired for misconduct, I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if half of this is bullshit cos sheโ€™s bitter.
Gotta defend my Dom ๐Ÿ˜‚
I reckon itโ€™s defo got some truth to it,he does come across quite attitudey sometimes however it wouldnโ€™t stop me letting him throw me across his desk and having a good go ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon itโ€™s defo got some truth to it,he does come across quite attitudey sometimes however it wouldnโ€™t stop me letting him throw me across his desk and having a good go ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Hahaha I can defo imagine heโ€™s a bit of an arse but whether itโ€™s ALL true who knows. Either way, I want him inside me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a thread name suggestion(although donโ€™t take me seriously as I wouldnโ€™t be able to start a thread to save my life ) But here goes ....(clears throat)

Downing Street darlings,Dom Matt and Rishi but no one wants Gove cos he smells all pissy
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMFG!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ he is such a babe!!

Yes lol I posted this a couple of nights ago. His knees got me all giddy ๐Ÿ˜
Dom you big bastard!!
Somethingโ€™s going on here, I bet she shagged him, he binned her off after then she came out with this

I had a thread name suggestion(although donโ€™t take me seriously as I wouldnโ€™t be able to start a thread to save my life ) But here goes ....(clears throat)

Downing Street darlings,Dom Matt and Rishi but no one wants Gove cos he smells all pissy
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
You missed out Whitty and he rhymes with Rishi ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning all, So I wake up to find Dom really is a bastard ( I still would though) and Matt wants us to come together. What a great start to the day :LOL: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somethingโ€™s going on here, I bet she shagged him, he binned her off after then she came out with this

You missed out Whitty and he rhymes with Rishi ๐Ÿ˜‚
Easily rectified :LOL:

Downing Street darlings ,Dom, Matt, Whitty and Rishi but no one wants Gove cos he smells all pissy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right itโ€™s a brand new day. Please please please Boris give us Whitty today with Matt or Dom ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.