Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An adorable 5 year old with his Christmas bike who just wants to be off playing but his mum wants a photo and Is taking her sweet time getting the perfect shot
“SMILE, MATTHEW!”
View attachment 134635
It’s so forced. I mean I love him flaws and all but the man can’t produce a genuine-looking smile for the life of him
Put a nurse holding a waffle in front of him and you’d see natural smiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An adorable 5 year old with his Christmas bike who just wants to be off playing but his mum wants a photo and is taking her sweet time getting the perfect shot
“SMILE, MATTHEW!”
View attachment 134635
It’s so forced. I mean I love him flaws and all but the man can’t produce a genuine-looking smile for the life of him
Aw no I think he’s got lovely sparkly eyes and they tell whether a smiles genuine or not. I think because he poses with teeth clenched it can look forced but I believe it’s real 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve re read my answer and I genuinely can’t believe how much thought I’ve put into this.....I need a boyfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
I've been with my bf 3 years but I'm still sat imagining all the hair over Dom's body and wondering what shape his legs are.... leg shape is important to me okay 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.