Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Angela is getting slated on twitter for her abrupt performance today, We’ve had Jenny, we’ve had Van Tam, so come on its got to be Whitty tomorrow right???

Reactions: 7
So Angela is getting slated on twitter for her abrupt performance today, We’ve had Jenny, we’ve had Van Tam, so come on its got to be Whitty tomorrow right???
they could throw a curveball and do a Sir Patrick gig though :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch it I didnt. Also hands up if you want to go to the pub for a drink with Matt funtimes Handcock 🙋‍♀️ I do, bet he would be a right laugh and even join in the karaoke with us when we sing its raining men.:giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah Whitty would calm everyone after her attitude. Must admit I didn’t watch it though.

Reactions: 1
HES STARTED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS !! I REPEAT!!! HES STARTED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS!!!!!!

HES STARTED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS !! I REPEAT!!! HES STARTED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS!!!!!!
His wedding rings practically hanging off his finger...I’m gonna take that as a sign he’s seen my message and is interested 😜😜😍😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.