Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keir's hair looks exactly like my ex's that's why I'm pining after balding Dom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean it’s got to be at least one of them tomo! I reckon Boris, Whitty and valance the top dogs of the covid fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Walks in with a skip and a twirl. Oh I do love it when someone contradicts themselves.....not this thread 👍
Merrily off to Google some Matt pics 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spent ages trying to find a pic of Whitty in non-uniform and there’s nothing! The mystery makes me love him more 😍 what’s he hiding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, damn it, I'm going full Boris, given there appears to be very little competition and I like Labradors.

Besides, who could resist this? The man is sex on (bandy) legs...
boris zip wire.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So...my hubby calls me goaty (weird but i find it amusing) and hasn't called me it for ages...today we were putting curtains up and he called me it and was wondering why I couldn't stop giggling

Girls, I bleeping love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just asked Matt Handcock when he’ll be on the briefing next on his Instagram Q&A 😂 not holding my breath for an answer tbh...

why are they all hiding away from us! It better be Whitty and Dom tomorrow :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.