Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for "Mr Right" to come along ;) Winston is the only one worth a second glance 🐐:LOL: I'm only the pin-up picker..
Well your welcome here anytime.(y)

UK Business Secretary Alok Sharma will lead the daily briefing as the PM warns of frustration of lockdown rules.

No idea who else is on with him.
FFS!!!!!!!Im losing the will to live. Its got to be Dom tomorrow surely? :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry ladies they are all round mine having a bbq, we are playing a socially distanced game of hide the sausage. It’s such fun 😂😂

Sorry ladies they are all round mine having a bbq, we are playing a socially distanced game of hide the sausage. It’s such fun 😂😂
I didn’t invite alok or piss boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s on the other thread too, but I have to share here too. It’s bloody uncanny.
3A58E6E1-B2BE-490D-8D4F-660E1A6B9CD9.jpeg

Whenever he’s interviewed on ITV I expect him to break out in full song.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.