Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on this thread since the first one, but wow hasn’t this escalated 😂😂😂
Also, the amount of you who now have Dominic Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab as their profile pic 😂

I need a lie down.
Are you coming to join our fan club?

Reactions: 2
Do you want to join our club monga? your becoming a regular visitor to these threads :ROFLMAO:
I'm waiting for "Mr Right" to come along ;) Winston is the only one worth a second glance 🐐:LOL: I'm only the pin-up picker..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think you’ve got much competition for him
In an alternate universe with a Labour government he’d be my reluctant second choice after Ed Miliband. Just browsed the Shadow Cabinet and I’d say don’t waste your time honeys. Not many hotties

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.