Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
He knows how to smile!! Like an adorable 5 year old who just got that bike they really wanted for Christmas!! You leave him alone you! 🤣🤣
An adorable 5 year old with his Christmas bike who just wants to be off playing but his mum wants a photo and is taking her sweet time getting the perfect shot
“SMILE, MATTHEW!”
92E036F7-4319-4385-B072-B956CCF82A75.jpeg

It’s so forced. I mean I love him flaws and all but the man can’t produce a genuine-looking smile for the life of him

• Haha
Reactions: 9

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Who the bloody hell is he?!!! I swear to God, Boris is an utter disgrace for a PM!!! Stand down you moron, pass it over to Dom. Ideally I'd prefer Tories to be gone, but that wont happen, so Dom for PM!
steps off soapbox
I love Matt ❤ just incase you'd all forgot !

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So...my hubby calls me goaty (weird but i find it amusing) and hasn't called me it for ages...today we were putting curtains up and he called me it and was wondering why I couldn't stop giggling

Girls, I fucking love you

• Haha
  • Heart
What will you watch on tv with your top five man?

rishi - grand designs, his house is being featured
whitty - box set of DUNGEONS and dragons
Raaaabbbb - Naked attraction
Boris - Bakeoff
Matt - Gok Wan, how to look good naked

We’ve got some tv to watch next , see below 😂😂
Ffs!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone claiming these accounts lol?!

Ffs!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone claiming these accounts lol?!

Attachments

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I dreamt I was kissing Matt last night. It’s that pink tie picture that did it 😂😂 I woke up feeling guilty like I cheated!

• Haha
  • Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Well ladies, it's the reason I've played around so often, so....

Even Rishi is rolling his eyes😂😂

20200516_201832.jpg

• Haha
I had a thread name suggestion(although don’t take me seriously as I wouldn’t be able to start a thread to save my life ) But here goes ....(clears throat)

Downing Street darlings,Dom Matt and Rishi but no one wants Gove cos he smells all pissy
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart