Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to bulk buy toilet rolls, pasta,rice, wine, hand soap and chocolate after Matts hysterical second wave comment. Not exciting As Wilko though.
Have A friend and her daughter coming this afternoon, might do an afternoon tea , that means I have to go to the shops though .....
I heard some of Matt's speech on the car radio what did he say about second wave?

I heard some of Matt's speech on the car radio what did he say about second wave?
Basically that some parts of Europe are experiencing a second wave and we need to do what we can to stop it entering our shores.
They should never have allowed air bridges IMO, as much as I would have loved to go on my holiday we decided it wasn’t the right thing to do. It goes without saying that loads of people will come home from Spain and not isolate.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I can’t say I’ve got much sympathy for all those people who went on holiday and are now whinging about quarantine! There’s always been a chance this could happen, I won’t be going near a plane till this is over.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I can’t say I’ve got much sympathy for all those people who went on holiday and are now whinging about quarantine! There’s always been a chance this could happen, I won’t be going near a plane till this is over.
I do a bit. We were meant to be going to Barcelona in a weeks time. We did push it back but it cost us an extra £800 to do so. Thankfully we could afford that but I know other families who couldn't afford to lose the money they would by cancelling their holidays. If we couldn't have moved it I'm not sure I wouldn't have felt I had to go. People are in a crappy situation and it would have been gutting to go abroad thinking one things and then finding out I had to quarentine for two weeks when I got back. I do agree with the quarentine, I do think the government have done the right thing but its an uncertain time for everyone.

Matt's been on the news in his pink tie

• Heart
Personally I wouldn't go abroad at all this year its not worth taking a risk. TBH I wouldn't bother going to Brighton either.

His shirt looks pink. He’s been putting his ties in the wash with his shirts again😂😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i am home from work what been happening

just watched half of his speech from this morning at 1.45 i think long

Last edited:
He wanted to say thank you to all his Honeys for our support over the last few months.
And special mention to Gym&tonic for her assistance with helping him open lots of GP surgeries.

It's been a quiet day today. Wilkos was good though

Hoping for another chapter tonight, I need to know who the other woman is, if we will see more of Gove and if Boris and Rishi exchange punches over Coconochanel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.