Downing Street Men #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning honeys! Oh I never put the U.K. bit in the front of House of Commons will go give it a follow
Have voted for Van Tam in the poll I’m sticking with the scientists πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Reactions: 2
Morning!

Matt is on BBC Breakfast now, and seems a little grumpy with Charlie

Reactions: 1
Morning!

Matt is on BBC Breakfast now, and seems a little grumpy with Charlie
i know i noticed that probarly got up in a bad mood

matt on bbc breakfast 😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

so happy to see matt this morning it made my day plus i can go into work with a great smile on my face!!

i be on about matt all morning at work to my work mates lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
i know i noticed that probarly got up in a bad mood

matt on bbc breakfast 😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

so happy to see matt this morning it made my day plus i can go into work with a great smile on my face!!

i be on about matt all morning at work to my work mates lol
Pink tie again! 😍

Pink tie again! 😍
i know he looked handsome as ever i be going into work with a big smile on

better go to work till 2pm , i bet i be on about matt all morning lol speak later

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Morning guys, I only dreamt of Grant bloody Shapps but luckily it wasnt a sexy dream.:rolleyes:
Hahaha baby Shapps (as I write that I mentally added doo doo doo doo do doo baby shark style. At this rate we will have a play list on Spotify)

I had a weird dream and Starmer was in it but sadly no harm was done to my fanny. He was just there, annoyed by something but no idea what. Then my son woke me up telling me he had wee'd his bed and wanted weetabix. So that's been my morning so far. Sister coming over for a cuppa then I'm off to wilko. The excitement is real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m off to bulk buy toilet rolls, pasta,rice, wine, hand soap and chocolate after Matts hysterical second wave comment. Not exciting As Wilko though.
Have A friend and her daughter coming this afternoon, might do an afternoon tea , that means I have to go to the shops though .....

I’m getting my hair done after work πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

bye bye three inch roots and scraggy dead ends.

how I’ll cope under foils and a mask in this heat for hours though remains to be seen πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
I’m getting my hair done after work πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

bye bye three inch roots and scraggy dead ends.

how I’ll cope under foils and a mask in this heat for hours though remains to be seen πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
You will be hot to trot afterwards! At least you are not going tomorrow when it will be 30 degrees!

• Wow
Hahaha baby Shapps (as I write that I mentally added doo doo doo doo do doo baby shark style. At this rate we will have a play list on Spotify)

I had a weird dream and Starmer was in it but sadly no harm was done to my fanny. He was just there, annoyed by something but no idea what. Then my son woke me up telling me he had wee'd his bed and wanted weetabix. So that's been my morning so far. Sister coming over for a cuppa then I'm off to wilko. The excitement is real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
damn you and your baby shark ear worm.

• Haha
The Daily Mail are picking on Matt again, wish they’d leave him alone!

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.