Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
came with a few 'extras'.
Winston is not allowed in the bedroom 😬
Whitty .... 5 stars
Absolutely filthy, has you bent over in every position going. Writes a paper on it after about how he can improve for next time, thanks you for coming..literally 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha his mardy lip. Whats this summer break they are talking about? what no more of our top 5 for a few weeks?:oops:

Ooh I like witty, funny Matt as well! 😍 I bet he can be really good company.

Reactions: 2
Im regretting my life choices.

A few years ago I was asked if I'd consider standing as a candidate in the election (it was for the greens and they were asking anyone who had ever shown a hint of interest in their party 😂😂😂). I could have been there, making eyes at Raab.
Making luurrrrrve

Stuart Anderson has a good beard

My books arrived. I've got a night of damp bushes and well endowed men to look forward to
Then your book to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.