Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to look up a thread for her today after her stories. Can’t work because there’s a spider in her office. You really can’t make it up!!
I’m so glad I came across this thread tbh, I’ve followed for a little while now and bought a couple of things but I can’t be doing with the constant beg. And every time I see the Schitts Creek prints I’m just like 😳 they’re so bad. Good to get it off my chest haha.
The stories about the spider sent me 🙈 I mean, just admit you wanted a day off instead of blaming a spider.

Reactions: 1
Had to look up a thread for her today after her stories. Can’t work because there’s a spider in her office. You really can’t make it up!!
I’m so glad I came across this thread tbh, I’ve followed for a little while now and bought a couple of things but I can’t be doing with the constant beg. And every time I see the Schitts Creek prints I’m just like 😳 they’re so bad. Good to get it off my chest haha.
It is good to get off your chest. I’ve not looked at her account for so long she annoyed me that much.
I wonder if she’s proud of the sales she gets through begging 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think what irritates me the most is that the products look really low quality! I've not bought any myself but just looking at the sticker sheets, the cut line is SO far out and they're completely uneven - so one side of the sticker has a thick white edge and the other a thin edge! I would expect better standards, it's like it's all rushed and she doesn't care about quality control. Similar with pins, I've noticed a few photos she's shared and they are imperfect but are being sold at full price, when imo they'd easily be B grades. Would be interested to hear from anyone who's bought anything what they think?

I thought she wasn’t selling fandom things anymore? She’s got lots of Harry Potter etc stuff on her shop right now. Clearly realised that no one care about her original tit, they just want cheap unofficial merch

Reactions: 3
I see Jemma is back on the sharing every sale bandwagon. Only x amount of sales needed today to reach my goal. Buy buy buy my tat!

How do people fall for this?

Reactions: 4
I see Jemma is back on the sharing every sale bandwagon. Only x amount of sales needed today to reach my goal. Buy buy buy my tat!

How do people fall for this?
She trying to pull on the heart strings now… cars broke, cats at the vets (obviously doesn’t have insurance) 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS if she’s really struggling financially why doesn’t she get a full time job? Why doesn’t her husband work?

If I owned a small shop (or small biz as she calls it, gets on my tits) I’d rather people bought my things because they loved them. Not because I’d begged them to help me financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s now bringing the fact that her mum is having chemo into it. This woman has no shame! I’d be absolutely ashamed of myself if I mentioned someone’s chemo when trying to make sales. This has truly sickened me.

Is she not embarrassed at the blatant shilling?

Or even second guessing if people genuinely like what she sells or that people are only buying tit to help?

Jack of all trades, master of none. Those cloud earrings she posted this morning looks like she's roped in the child to help out.

Who is buying this stuff???

Jack of all trades, master of none. Those cloud earrings she posted this morning looks like she's roped in the child to help out.

Who is buying this stuff???
I used to work with the clay she is using and it certainly is a skill to be mastered, she definitely has not mastered it 🤢

I used to work with the clay she is using and it certainly is a skill to be mastered, she definitely has not mastered it 🤢
She’s doing such a bodge job. Even just sanding the edges would have made a difference. Also she’s clearly not used guides to roll the clay flat else she wouldn’t have bumps all over it. It’s like she’s found another thing to have a go at but not bothered to properly learn and practice.

She’s doing such a bodge job. Even just sanding the edges would have made a difference. Also she’s clearly not used guides to roll the clay flat else she wouldn’t have bumps all over it. It’s like she’s found another thing to have a go at but not bothered to properly learn and practice.
But why would you learn to do things properly when you can half ass something and have a sob story to sell it?

• Haha
She really is desperate isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone to ooze so much desperation.
Have you seen her recent ‘creations?’ The earrings? She’s not even sanded the edges and they look so tatty and unprofessional.

These are hers:
3A4F6917-40A1-4526-B13F-F98920AED3FE.jpeg

These are another small businesses earrings, see how smooth and perfect they are.

03E6344A-E8B9-4DBB-96B9-2AFF2F0D3D93.png

She really is desperate isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone to ooze so much desperation.
Have you seen her recent ‘creations?’ The earrings? She’s not even sanded the edges and they look so tatty and unprofessional.

These are hers:
View attachment 1260112

These are another small businesses earrings, see how smooth and perfect they are.

View attachment 1260116
Oh dear. They’re not very well made at all. That’s just laziness, polymer clay is easy to work with but looks like she’s just rushed that! How much are they selling for?