Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All sales go towards feeding and housing the family since they’re “so skint” yet she’s asking about which (expensive) GHDs she should buy because she needs to “upgrade” her current ones... right then.
I didn’t see this. That’s what her recent begging for sales will be for, not the building work.

Surely if you’re that tight on income, you get the cheaper versions.

had my £40 babyliss ones for 4 years now. Still going strong 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see this. That’s what her recent begging for sales will be for, not the building work.

Surely if you’re that tight on income, you get the cheaper versions.

had my £40 babyliss ones for 4 years now. Still going strong 😂
On Twitter! I presume because she doesn’t beg for sales there like she does on insta.

same,she doesn’t need to “upgrade” hair straighteners if they still work 🤦 just want want want

Bloody photography lights? To take photos of stickers and badges? She only needs a ring light 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something else she will be begging for sales for.

I did laugh that the autocorrect in her story changed something to sponge considering how much of a sponge she is lol. Talk about trying to lay on the guilt trip-give it a rest ffs.

i would agree they’re cute, if it wasn’t all copied from many other artists. Her work is sooo lazy and unoriginal
Yikes that’s not good-has she been called out on this? I did see on Twitter that she retweeted someone who was selling merch of those labels that say ‘hello my name is...’ and also saw Jemma had produced something similar but I just assumed it was a common idea.

Is it really copied? I wasn’t impressed with the calendar art, it seemed very rushed.
sorry I should have been clearer of what I said, I meant that her ideas and style are really unoriginal and she just goes by what looks easy (in my opinion) from others rather than particularly copying one person.

sorry I should have been clearer of what I said, I meant that her ideas and style are really unoriginal and she just goes by what looks easy (in my opinion) from others rather than particularly copying one person.
Her designs are very easy and simple. No imagination had gone into them at all. I mentioned before she managed to produce a drawing in less than 30 mins. That was with a toddler present.

Her stuff does look similar to other artists on Instagram, but you can see the effort most of the others at least.

It used to take me 8-10 hours to produce just one drawing on the iPad.

Guilt trips again "I can't afford to do Black Friday sales" "this time of year is SO hard" "my business really suffered with covid"...
What they're paying for the garage and the tattoo could have easily covered Christmas I'm sure, they've only got one kid and presumably no mortgage/rent to pay!

Plus her latest pin designs are lazy as duck, just some quotes on a block colour background with a tiny bit of embellishment. I am not in the least bit artistic and could have knocked that up in five minutes!
Think it's time I unfollowed, such is the level of my rage...

Reactions: 2
Guilt trips again "I can't afford to do Black Friday sales" "this time of year is SO hard" "my business really suffered with covid"...
What they're paying for the garage and the tattoo could have easily covered Christmas I'm sure, they've only got one kid and presumably no mortgage/rent to pay!

Plus her latest pin designs are lazy as duck, just some quotes on a block colour background with a tiny bit of embellishment. I am not in the least bit artistic and could have knocked that up in five minutes!
Think it's time I unfollowed, such is the level of my rage...
I don’t get the Covid statement. So many small businesses and shops on Instagram have thrived through Covid. It’s not like she’s had to close a physical shop.

Like you said, she didn’t need that tattoo or the garage conversion.

She obviously drawn a blank as she’s re releasing a past pin. Which is equally as crap as her others. Her work really has gone down hill recently, wasn’t much to begin with but now it’s terrible.

And what is it with that selfie she keeps taking? One eye shut with the piece sign? She looks like a right nob.

Yes the selfie thing has always done my head in she looks bloody ridiculous. I don’t know,there is just something quite unlikeable about her.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but the little doodles she's doing next to the maps are dismal. I thought she was an artist, no? I know they're just quick doodles but surely if you had artistic capabilities you'd be able to draw better offhand

I'm sorry but the little doodles she's doing next to the maps are dismal. I thought she was an artist, no? I know they're just quick doodles but surely if you had artistic capabilities you'd be able to draw better offhand
I think the whole map thing is terrible. It’s a chance for her to say ‘look how good my sales are!’ She is awful. People are basically funding tattoos and cider for her. Not to make a living 🤦🏻‍♀️

That whole will I reach this many sales by new year and begging constantly. It’s relentless.

There’s always a new gimmick to get people to buy her tat. She must know it’s not because people like the stuff but inexplicably because they like her?! Or want to see a map coloured in? She’s greedy and it’s boring.

Had to look up a thread for her today after her stories. Can’t work because there’s a spider in her office. You really can’t make it up!!
I’m so glad I came across this thread tbh, I’ve followed for a little while now and bought a couple of things but I can’t be doing with the constant beg. And every time I see the Schitts Creek prints I’m just like 😳 they’re so bad. Good to get it off my chest haha.

Reactions: 5