Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it
I highly doubt it myself!! I also saw that she was pushing the fact that her colouring book would not be being reproduced again and I was trying to work out if there was a reason for that or if she just wanted to get people to buy it under the illusion that it was ‘limited’

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt it myself!! I also saw that she was pushing the fact that her colouring book would not be being reproduced again and I was trying to work out if there was a reason for that or if she just wanted to get people to buy it under the illusion that it was ‘limited’
I still can't believe 50 people have already bought something they could draw themselves... They clearly have more money than sense. Or have been sucked into the "woe is me"/your purchases feed my kid and pay our bills schtick

I still can't believe 50 people have already bought something they could draw themselves... They clearly have more money than sense. Or have been sucked into the "woe is me"/your purchases feed my kid and pay our bills schtick
I think people like to support small business as it makes them feel good so I imagine a lot of people have got sucked in by her schtick,especially as she posts pictures of river and Gary and talks about Gary’s work etc. The woe is me attitude is enough to put me off-lots of people have it tit but they don’t turn to Instagram to cry about it and beg for business. There is a difference between promoting your business online and begging/guilting people into buying your stuff because you have a million excuses not to get a part time job. Honestly,I would scrape the tit of someone’s shoe for a living if I was in desperate need to provide for my kids.

Reactions: 2
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it
No the likelihood is she’ll now claim being skint because if buying the machine and ask for people to donate money.

If your small business isn’t providing you with enough of an income to live on after however many years she’s been doing it (I think it’s maybe 4 now?) then it’s not sustainable. Yes businesses take a long time to grow, but if she’s consistently having to beg for money from strangers on the internet then maybe she needs to take the hint.

Still waiting for Cricut stories. Or is she not going to post about it again in the hopes people forget she spent so much money on something "for her business". I still don't understand how she can justify paying so much for something when they're clearly struggling. She wouldn't have to CONSTANTLY plug her shop if they were doing ok financially, right?

First post here - she really gets to me now. Followed her because of Georgina Grogan (who I love) and have bought a couple of things. Cute, not always amazing quality but you get what you pay for and her prices are low so can't expect much I guess!

She said she needed money to help her mum because of benefits or something but it seems all the money she's making is going back into her shop - getting more pins made, the cricut etc.
And the recent 100 sales thing was annoying too. "Oh I'm not gonna get 50 lol...omg I got 50, no way am I gonna get 60..wow it's 60" etc etc. All about the numbers of sales.
(And I REALLY don't like her paintings. Glad that's off my chest now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree with all of the above!

I seen a few days ago, she posted about a pin that was available for pre-ordering and that you could get it cheaper for pre-ordering... then mentioning "I only need 1 more order to send it off into production" - she seems to say things like that quite a lot!

Totally agree with all of the above!

I seen a few days ago, she posted about a pin that was available for pre-ordering and that you could get it cheaper for pre-ordering... then mentioning "I only need 1 more order to send it off into production" - she seems to say things like that quite a lot!
She does that all the time and it’s such a basic sales technique but it really winds me up! Haven’t looked at her feed in ages because her woe is me please help me provide for my family angle was just annoying me especially when people fall for it!

Reactions: 3
I've had to unfollow her. More woe, Gary lost his job so it's all on her to provide an income now. Fair enough. But then there's the nightly fancy cider, random books and buying crap from other small businesses. I mean, I'm working full time and I couldn't afford to treat myself as much as she does.

What pushed me over the edge was her posting pictures of Gary on her stories asleep calling him lazy, and saying he was going to the post office to "earn his keep". There's sharing, and then there's over sharing.

• Wow
I've had to unfollow her. More woe, Gary lost his job so it's all on her to provide an income now. Fair enough. But then there's the nightly fancy cider, random books and buying crap from other small businesses. I mean, I'm working full time and I couldn't afford to treat myself as much as she does.

What pushed me over the edge was her posting pictures of Gary on her stories asleep calling him lazy, and saying he was going to the post office to "earn his keep". There's sharing, and then there's over sharing.
Sorry but Gary seems to do a shitload more than she does,she comes across as pretty lazy

Also,all the stuff in the attached pic could be yours for only 8 pounds a month via her pattern 👍👍🙄

i also hate that whole ‘ko-fi’ thing-hardly saving every penny you can if you are treating yourself every other day Jemma!

Attachments

Last edited:

That’s sad news that he’s lost his job. Cue more begging/guilt tripping her followers!

Posting photos of him sleeping and calling him lazy- the cheeky cow! 😤

Sorry but Gary seems to do a shitload more than she does,she comes across as pretty lazy

Also,all the stuff in the attached pic could be yours for only 8 pounds a month via her pattern 👍👍🙄

i also hate that whole ‘ko-fi’ thing-hardly saving every penny you can if you are treating yourself every other day Jemma!
How many people subscribe to her Patreon? I'd love to know how much she's pulling in from there, without all of the sales from her shop and the Ko-fi donations.

I have a feeling that she makes a hefty profit from each sale, I mean bulk buying those pins means they only cost her a couple of pence each, and now she doesn't have to outsource the stickers etc.

It's reckon it's a case of the lady doth protest too much, and she CAN afford to renovate the shed, but it's easier to con people into thinking they're skint so they'll buy more of her tit.

How many people subscribe to her Patreon? I'd love to know how much she's pulling in from there, without all of the sales from her shop and the Ko-fi donations.

I have a feeling that she makes a hefty profit from each sale, I mean bulk buying those pins means they only cost her a couple of pence each, and now she doesn't have to outsource the stickers etc.

It's reckon it's a case of the lady doth protest too much, and she CAN afford to renovate the shed, but it's easier to con people into thinking they're skint so they'll buy more of her tit.
39 patreons and 186 per month according to the website. She seems like she needs to sort out some money management skills,particularly if she is able to have a high mark up on her products-if I had a small business I would hate to see valuable profit slipping away because I was wasting it on nonsense!

Screenshot_20200812-205539.jpg
More references to Gary earning his keep. Like he wasn't working all the hours under the sun until he was let go. Yeah, I had a nosy. Regretting it now, it maddens me!

View attachment 209804More references to Gary earning his keep. Like he wasn't working all the hours under the sun until he was let go. Yeah, I had a nosy. Regretting it now, it maddens me!
Rude bleeping cow,I’m going to not have a look this time because I will just rage. What an unappreciative witch of the work Gary did while she fucked about with her computer and put the child in front of hello duggee or whatever that show is called. She’s oblivious to the fact that she is a work shy cow.

Reactions: 3
The "I need money to feed my family" is really getting to me now. It's a complete guilt trip. Plus has anyone else noticed how often she says "I'm not going to be here very much" but then...is? Still posting "ooh look what I have for sale, meme, I'm drinking a cider, here's a pic of the back of my child's head (pointless since she's started sending out pics of all three of them in orders) meme, complaint about working so hard and never having any time, please order my things or you're literally taking food from my child's mouth, meme, order update..." Etc etc. If you're working so hard why not just NOT post every five minutes?

The "I need money to feed my family" is really getting to me now. It's a complete guilt trip. Plus has anyone else noticed how often she says "I'm not going to be here very much" but then...is? Still posting "ooh look what I have for sale, meme, I'm drinking a cider, here's a pic of the back of my child's head (pointless since she's started sending out pics of all three of them in orders) meme, complaint about working so hard and never having any time, please order my things or you're literally taking food from my child's mouth, meme, order update..." Etc etc. If you're working so hard why not just NOT post every five minutes?
Yeah because the rest of us don’t need to worry about feeding and caring for our kids 🙄 when did she stop showing her kids face?
She is such a bore-if things were so tough they wouldn’t have had a massive dominos-not saying that people on low incomes can’t have treats as of course they can,but to beg and plead for other people to spend money in her shop to ‘feed her family’ and then spend it foolishly is annoying-maybe that’s judgemental of me but I just find her so annoying and grabby.

Reactions: 4
Yeah because the rest of us don’t need to worry about feeding and caring for our kids 🙄 when did she stop showing her kids face?
She is such a bore-if things were so tough they wouldn’t have had a massive dominos-not saying that people on low incomes can’t have treats as of course they can,but to beg and plead for other people to spend money in her shop to ‘feed her family’ and then spend it foolishly is annoying-maybe that’s judgemental of me but I just find her so annoying and grabby.
And what looks like a meal out today. And Halloween shopping. I'm sorry, but if things were that tough on one income that she has to constantly constantly constantly shill her tat, surely there's better ways of spending the money she does make than on takeaways/meals out/unnecessary decorations.