Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I came across this! I used to follow her like 7-8 years ago on twitter and she's not grown up at all.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t her partner work? She’s just lazy. That’s what it boils down to. Doesn’t she realise if she worked, she’d provide a better life for her son. If she’s so stressed all the time as she say she is, her little boy will pick up on that.

More begging today! ‘To help me enjoy my break, buy from my shop.’ Oh f*ck off you massive beg!!
All I remember was he was studying to be a nurse (which she used to moan about how worse of they were). Also loving (hating) 🤢🤢 the new stuff, not a cop out at all!

All I remember was he was studying to be a nurse (which she used to moan about how worse of they were). Also loving (hating) 🤢🤢 the new stuff, not a cop out at all!
I remember that. Surely he should have qualified by now?

Her new ‘fandom’ stuff is all copied from online. She doesn’t even draw them herself, she’s a fraud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saw her post this on her story and thought it looked like something a teenager would draw in school? Thought I’d check was she selling it - nearly €60 what the actual duck?

14228A2A-4DE7-408C-974E-3943424CBD8E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Can we talk about this absolute classic bit of manipulation?
All her posts are manipulative. There’s a sob story behind it all, all the time. If she was that worried about money she would go and get a job, not keep pushing her copied work.

Her passport for Disney!?
How can she afford that when she supposedly couldn’t afford to even go to Liverpool for like 2 days!?

Her passport for Disney!?
How can she afford that when she supposedly couldn’t afford to even go to Liverpool for like 2 days!?
This is what she does, she always says she can’t afford anything but usually ends up with something new and expensive.

‘I can’t afford this, I can’t afford that, I’m going to tell you a sob story so you buy things from my failing business. Oooh look I’m going to Disney’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying that, I’ve not seen her say she was going to Disney?

This is what she does, she always says she can’t afford anything but usually ends up with something new and expensive.

‘I can’t afford this, I can’t afford that, I’m going to tell you a sob story so you buy things from my failing business. Oooh look I’m going to Disney’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying that, I’ve not seen her say she was going to Disney?
Remember before she got married she ask people to donate money to her and then she bought some expensive trainers hahaha

Remember before she got married she ask people to donate money to her and then she bought some expensive trainers hahaha
I’m sure there was a thing on twitter where she got people to buy her a new laptop
This woman! Honestly! Christ, I may as well make my own shop, trace and rip off Disney and other franchises and make some money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then when it doesn’t sell I’ll beg everyone to buy it, it seems to work.

This woman! Honestly! Christ, I may as well make my own shop, trace and rip off Disney and other franchises and make some money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then when it doesn’t sell I’ll beg everyone to buy it, it seems to work.
i remember when someone mentioned that she basically crowdfunded her wedding and all her lick-ass followers said she didn’t even though her ko-fi literally said donations paid for one of the rings.

Get a job then you daft beg! Honestly, if people want her stuff they’d buy it. The fact she keeps begging and saying she will struggle to pay bills is complete bullshit. If her husband is still in uni he will have a student loan or some sort of financial support surely, and she will be on universal credit I bet, with the added child benefit. She’s having everyone on.

It’s time to get a really job Jemma and stop being so lazy.

IMG_8482.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
By childcare issues she means … having to look after her own child because he hurt himself ? 😩
IMG_4337.jpeg

2 things… doesn’t like sharing something so personal but still shares it 🤦🏻‍♀️ could have just said ‘have a lot going on.’

Then goes on to say people can still buy stuff from her.

And I thought she was low using her mum to make sales, now she’s using people dying to make sales. She is on another shameless and selfish level. Like WOW!!!
IMG_9317.jpeg

I’m calling bullshit on todays insta stories drama.
It’s just too much! First the cancelling of her trip to Liverpool and basically blaming it on poor sales. Now today with her ‘panic attacks’ and the shameless plug of her items hours after this apparent complete mental breakdown?

So glad my husband is a nurse and off today? So what you can moan about earnings later on this week?

nobody wants to buy your generic asf products !! Please stop!!