Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty pathetic given that their both with fraudsters pretending to be 'businesswomen'. Really hope these younger girls don't believe the rubbish and hypocritical tit they see online. Modern day prostitution at it's finest!
Donna and Natalie?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been to the coffee place that her husband “owns”?
yes meee it was full of people creating content and also business type people but really good tbh I had an iced tea and it was exactly like the Starbucks peach green tea lemonade

No contact details or privacy policy in the website. Very suss for a business.

Reactions: 1
If they have so much money why not spend a bit on the website? Also no contact details or telephone number. A bit odd?

That fake cry as she went onto the “stage” it made me cringe. She knew how many tickets sold so knew how many people would be there.

I would like to know why and who brought £400 tickets for an afternoon tea.I reckon a fair few are benefits people, dreaming of making it out of the hood like she did.If she was so into “giving back” the tickets would be reasonable.

mall the links to hush puppi have me questioning her big time. Legitimate business people would not associate with such a flashy guy.

Reactions: 4
That fake cry as she went onto the “stage” it made me cringe. She knew how many tickets sold so knew how many people would be there.

I would like to know why and who brought £400 tickets for an afternoon tea.I reckon a fair few are benefits people, dreaming of making it out of the hood like she did.If she was so into “giving back” the tickets would be reasonable.

mall the links to hush puppi have me questioning her big time. Legitimate business people would not associate with such a flashy guy.
I did read that the hush puppi doing fraud from prison story was ‘fake news’

I stopped getting alerts on this thread so thought it had ended lol.

I was shocked by the unfiltered pics/videos she's been tagged in from the event. Guess you can't control what other people post in these situations.

And yy to that ridiculous cry like wtaf now? I can still see a lot in her story...

My favourite was securing the bag... of laundered cash pmsl

In the videos, she is alot bigger than her pictures! She also looks massively different in all the video's posted. I really hope she didn't pay someone to put the programme together as it was awful. The titles for segments, 'get the bag' or whatever were silly, especially for people spending £400 per ticket.

Day delegate rates for that hotel are around £180pp, plus the cost of flowers etc which may have been sponsored, she would likely have made around £150 profit per ticket (at the very least). If she sold 100 tickets, she would have made at least £15k just for the day!

I can’t believe everything is a lie I’ve been looking to open a salon for a while now and started to follow both Donna and Teo for inspiration I thought things were a bit sus when she did that interview with Patrica bright when which she couldn’t explain anything thank god I found this thread as I was nearly about to fork out £400 for that “masterclass” I just don’t understand how they get away with it ?

I want to
Know if the prison rumour mentioned here is true. It might explain why boss lady isn’t listed as a director anywhere. 😆

glad I stumbled upon this thread. So folks really flew in for her event? Lol i like the persona donna tries to portray of boss chic/wife/mom but bcos she is capping, i find it hard to get behind her antics lol. Are there other theeads on this site about her?