Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6884.jpeg

Just no.

Anyone else notice her photo captions all revolve around putting another woman down or letting a man know how much he’s missing out on 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
If she’s no longer with her husband than who is funding her and her sisters lifestyle the shops are always empty ! They must be losing money money not making any

I’m so confused. Is she Muslim?
Why does she keep trying to cosplay rich Arab? She’s literally a Christian from London but her bio says “Dubai”.

She's so embarrassing she's posted this today. Judging by the thobe style and pen in pocket, she is now dating a Qatari arab man. Each Gulf country has a different style thobe/kandoora.

The fact she is now “counting down the days to see him” is because it's Ramadan and he doesnt want to see her as she's his filthy little secret and he's spending Ramadan and Eid with his actual wife and family.

Qatari’s are wonderful people, but I know enough about them to know they don't want to be marrying a divorced mother of 2 kids with a black man especially Nigerian, one being a young baby as it would be considered shameful. She is a joke. They're quite racist and snobby when it comes to nationality.

Dating before marriage is haram anyways so she's fumbled that. No one is funding her unless he's like 60, there's much better options there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so embarrassing she's posted this today. Judging by the thobe style and pen in pocket, she is now dating a Qatari arab man. Each Gulf country has a different style thobe/kandoora.

The fact she is now “counting down the days to see him” is because it's Ramadan and he doesnt want to see her as she's his filthy little secret and he's spending Ramadan and Eid with his actual wife and family.

Qatari’s are wonderful people, but I know enough about them to know they don't want to be marrying a divorced mother of 2 kids with a black man especially Nigerian, one being a young baby as it would be considered shameful. She is a joke. They're quite racist and snobby when it comes to nationality.

Dating before marriage is haram anyways so she's fumbled that. No one is funding her unless he's like 60, there's much better options there.
What is her Instagram please ?

What is her Instagram please ?
@inaildit

Ive notixed she's now reposting from “muslimah” accounts and writing Arabic captions.

I guess she's moved on from the afrobeats she used to play after a night with the other man. Can't she not share her Modovan culture with us, or is she Bulgarian? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@inaildit

Ive notixed she's now reposting from “muslimah” accounts and writing Arabic captions.

I guess she's moved on from the afrobeats she used to play after a night with the other man. Can't she not share her Modovan culture with us, or is she Bulgarian? 😂
Thank you . Found it .

Very fake woman, she posted a pic of a flower adorned table and gifts as if a man had set it up for her but it was a room set up for somebody else’s engagement as the jeweller who made the ring posted a reel of the engagement lol. Now someone’s asked her what the flowers were about she’s pretending it was an old pic from 3 years ago! It’s very sad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Very fake woman, she posted a pic of a flower adorned table and gifts as if a man had set it up for her but it was a room set up for somebody else’s engagement as the jeweller who made the ring posted a reel of the engagement lol. Now someone’s asked her what the flowers were about she’s pretending it was an old pic from 3 years ago! It’s very sad
Yeah I saw this too and it confused me because cheifer the jewlwrr posted it wishing someone a happy engagement so why has she posted this saying it was 3 years ago
She’s such a try hard and odd woman
No one actually cared about her

Oh my God I need to find out who that man is 🤣🤣🤣 this is so embarrassing of her to post. Qatar is not UAE the population is very small and everyone knows each other. Marriages to women of other ethnic backgrounds are a lot more common nowadays but absolutely won’t be happening if you’re a baby mum who had children with a drug dealer. Like there is a bigger chance of her flying to the moon. She should’ve kept this in the drafts because there’s no way on earth that a Qatari man will take her seriously hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1