Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he is proud of that, like when he refused to ' call off' the very homoerotic Proud Boys during a debate!

And idiots still vote for him!!!
He told them to stand back and stand by - not to get involved. Kamala on the other hand never condemned the rioting and in fact said it should continue and not stop.

I’m not an idiot, but I would have voted for him if I was an American.

Reactions: 4
People say he took no salary, that is true, but he used his resorts and hotels to host meetings etc. The money from that more than makes up for his missed salary.

The people who make a big deal about no salary are not stupid or idiots, they are just not well informed. Maybe they are redneck Hillbillies who are not educated enough to read.

Reactions: 2
Trump has now incited violence and got people turning up to polling stations with guns demanding people are disenfranchised. What a great leader of the Free World he is:rolleyes:.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Trump has now incited violence and got people turning up to polling stations with guns demanding people are disenfranchised. What a great leader of the Free World he is:rolleyes:.
He isn't the leader of the free world as he is for Trumpism. Angela Merkel is considered the leader of the free world now, although the expression fell out of favour after George Bush Jr.

His inciting violence is disgusting, imagine the fear of ballot counters, civil servants doing their duty, looking out the window to angry Trumpers holding guns. Eek!

Reactions: 6
Hell hath no fury like an extreme narcissist with tiny hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He told them to stand back and stand by - not to get involved. Kamala on the other hand never condemned the rioting and in fact said it should continue and not stop.

I’m not an idiot, but I would have voted for him if I was an American.
That is an incitement, not to back off and stop intimidating and abusing people!

Much like the attacks on innocent people simply doing their jobs and counting votes and being intimidated and threatened whilst doing so

We'll have to agree to disagree I think

Reactions: 8
Thought it might be an idea to set up a thread on him as he's about to become the 3rd president to be impeached.

The states are still very divided:
A CNN poll of polls shows that 46% believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 49% do not.

More unprecedented times ahead 😬
well let’s hope DT is unpresidented!

Sorry to lower the tone....

Shag/ Marry/ Kill?

1. Trump
2. Biden
3. Bojo

Go! 🙈😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is an incitement, not to back off and stop intimidating and abusing people!

Much like the attacks on innocent people simply doing their jobs and counting votes and being intimidated and threatened whilst doing so

We'll have to agree to disagree I think
agree. He doesn't care about the results of his words. He is an expert in inciting his followers and then standing back, watching and pretending its nothing to do with him. His supporters will not accept any other result but a Trump win. Hell just stand by and watch cities burn to the ground.

Reactions: 4
well let’s hope DT is unpresidented!

Sorry to lower the tone....

Shag/ Marry/ Kill?

1. Trump
2. Biden
3. Bojo

Go! 🙈😉
Shag Bojo to see what the fuss is about. Why the duck has he got so many kids?!
Marry Biden. Not got long left bless him and I still fondly remember his bromance with Obama. He’s be my little mate.
Kill Don. Will never forget that Central Park 5 front page. Or the kids in cages at ICE.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
agree. He doesn't care about the results of his words. He is an expert in inciting his followers and then standing back, watching and pretending its nothing to do with him. His supporters will not accept any other result but a Trump win. Hell just stand by and watch cities burn to the ground.
Agree. There'll be literal riots before the weekend is over in my opinon.

Surely anyone behaving like he is and saying things like he is would be sectioned forcibly of it wasn't just "ah yeah, that's Donald Trump for you."

Reactions: 1
And Putin is reported to be stepping down (he has been diagnosed with Parkinson). They can retire together - Elba is supposed to be lovely 😀

Just watching CNN. Police in the US stopped a hummer with guns heading to a counting center to attack the people who are just doing their jobs after Trumps riling words.

He is, and always has been, dangerous. His behaviour over the past few days, in my opinion, should be enough to have him out now. Imagine the damage he can do before January because he's had his bum smacked and told he's got to leave 'early'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Trump has been accused of being a racist and misoginst, but he has never been accused of being a decent human being, so don't be surprised at anything he does. If he loses, I hate to think what he is going to do. Maybe he might turn over a new leaf and behave responsibly, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Trump has been accused of being a racist and misoginst, but he has never been accused of being a decent human being, so don't be surprised at anything he does. If he loses, I hate to think what he is going to do. Maybe he might turn over a new leaf and behave responsibly, but I doubt it.
I doubt it too. He'll be in the background gripping and putting out conspiracy theories until the end of his days. Unfortunately his kids are all on the gravy train too, so they will continue his ' work's. Hopefully most Americans will see that their allegiance is to the US and its constitution and not to an egomaniac who wants to trash their democracy for the sake of 4 more years in office.

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone 👋, I’ve just joined after being a long term lurker!! I have loved reading all of your conspiracy’s ~ especially anything to do with Princess Diana and 9/11.
I'm hoping you're the reincarnation of the queen of the conspiracies my friend Joan ...wishful thinking maybe but welcome x

Reactions: 5
What concerns me also is after he finally accepts - or is made to accept that his term has come to an end - the next few weeks to the 20th January will be fraught with a silly little boy whos had his bum smacked holding a huge grudge and with the ability to do much of what he wants as 'revenge' against those who voted against him/the companies etc at the end of his stupid conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 2