Dominique Nugent #9 Dim and him was meant to be, her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say because she has a full time job she chances her arm. No hope for her pal she’s brutal

Reactions: 2
I'd actually say she is one of those people who floats through life thinking no rules apply to her, tbh.
She definitely is. Sure she works for her dad, that’s the odd time she does work & seems to have been one of the most sheltered precious women children ever. She gives me the serious ick, she’s a complete empty head

Reactions: 17
She definitely is. Sure she works for her dad, that’s the odd time she does work & seems to have been one of the most sheltered precious women children ever. She gives me the serious ick, she’s a complete empty head
She is used to having “pretty privilege” I’d imagine. Rules don’t apply to her. She’ll just flutter her eyelashes if she is reprimanded.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else cringe at this ‘friendship’ with Audrey Hamilton? There’s something so pathetic about it. Audrey is a clinger, a real hanger on hoping for a crumb sale thrown her way

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else cringe at this ‘friendship’ with Audrey Hamilton? There’s something so pathetic about it. Audrey is a clinger, a real hanger on hoping for a crumb sale thrown her way
They are actually real life friends and have been for years. But for all the free jumpers Audrey gives to the huns I've yet to see someone wearing one out!

They are actually real life friends and have been for years. But for all the free jumpers Audrey gives to the huns I've yet to see someone wearing one out!
Are they though? It seems like a recent enough friendship. Around Covid times so hardly years. Audrey screams beg gagging for the Huns to notice her it’s so cringe

Reactions: 4
Are they though? It seems like a recent enough friendship. Around Covid times so hardly years. Audrey screams beg gagging for the Huns to notice her it’s so cringe
Oh she absolutely does scream beg, I know her irl, but they were definitely friends before that and actual real friends not just insta!

Ugh....I really like AHs art. It was a big deal getting a friend of ours one of her prints. It's 'spenny' as Vogue says, so it annoys me nooooo end to see these dopey collabs

Reactions: 1