Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I don’t think they are. I think he’s mad about her but I think she’s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding
100% agree. They are trying too hard, it’s all for show

Reactions: 8

Skinner

VIP Member
The hair, who has time on holidays to blow-dry their hair to perfection. I don't even bring a hairdryer with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Skinner

VIP Member
None of the huns can go on holiday and just relax without doing ads every night. I must be exhausting 🙄

Reactions: 7

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He looks like a fella who would knock out another lad for even saying hiya to Dom. Pure toxic aggression emanating from him just by looking at him. The possessive type

Malone

VIP Member
Jesus cringe 😬 I listened to her pod cast and she spoke completely normal on it no swallowing etc - why does she then behave like a teenager . And that wife beater vest omg serious ick . My 18 year old and his friends wear them as they’re in the gym etc and even then they give me the ick but they’re 18 with no cop on 🤣

They always seem to come across as look at us we are madly in love but I don’t think they are. I think he’s mad about her but I think she’s not madly in love with him. She wanted the big. Insta wedding
This exactly 👏 I think the look at us we are madly in love shite is more on her part though.