Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess, her mates, and Jack all look like they stay up all night doing drugs - the come downs must honestly be hell. Also wonder how sustainable their relationship is without it all, they appear to have met in Ibiza and every time they’re together look like they’re drugged up at some sort of rave/party

Reactions: 5
I can’t see Jack and Jessica lasting at all
Do you remember those messy messy ibiza pics they posted and then promptly deleted when Jack got called out for them 🤢

I can't see it either, he's just latched onto their croud because he found himself fresh out of a long term relationship and looking for a bit of fun.

She looks half decent for his insta and seems to be pretty easy going with him stipulating when they see each other according to his schedule

Wife material.....? Probably not

Reactions: 2
Do you remember those messy messy ibiza pics they posted and then promptly deleted when Jack got called out for them 🤢

I can't see it either, he's just latched onto their croud because he found himself fresh out of a long term relationship and looking for a bit of fun.

She looks half decent for his insta and seems to be pretty easy going with him stipulating when they see each other according to his schedule

But is he husband material?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But is he husband material?
Crikey, I'd not thought about that.

He's so wooden and desperate to be in the cool gang and show off. To me he is the definition of ick

To others.... He's got money, an exotic location, a nice pad, a dog, semi insta famous.... I can image he's top rated in the gold digger argos 😅

Reactions: 6

Exactly this!

Crikey, I'd not thought about that.

He's so wooden and desperate to be in the cool gang and show off. To me he is the definition of ick

To others.... He's got money, an exotic location, a nice pad, a dog, semi insta famous.... I can image he's top rated in the gold digger argos 😅
Yesssss he honestly gives me the ick so bad. I feel like he has no personality. I can’t see him ever settling down though, I don’t think he wants to

Lauren is shadow banned by the looks of things. She is also loving herself sick in the latest stories. So vain.

Reactions: 3
Hate myself for commenting on her body but she does show us a lot of it and make money from it 😅 her body has changed so much so quickly, I do hope she's ok. She was so blessed to have curves but such a flat stomach before.

Friend/photographer they had for her shoot. I see her and Liam have followed each other again

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But the way they're hanging onto each other and the wording of my love seems to indicate they're a couple?
The over wording of love and her casual arm with him leaning in I get more of a bestie vibe from that