do you like snow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, especially when I was younger and it meant a day off school. I hate it when it turns to ice though and everywhere is really slippery.

Love it, turns me into some big kid who just wants to make snow angels all day

Reactions: 2
I love snow, but we rarely get any significant snow down South. :(

I love snow, but we rarely get any significant snow down South. :(

Reactions: 1
LOVE it this year as I'm working from home for the foreseeable and don't need to drive in it - I'm in Scotland

I hate it. There’s always someone who gets hurt in snow. Whether it be someone slipping and breaking something or car crashes etc.

Reactions: 2
We hadn’t seen snow for years until my daughter bought a puppy (in june)
that Christmas it said on the news it was going to snow (beast from the east) and she got so excited saying that ‘pup is gonna have his first snow!’
he took one look at it,shot her a dirty look and fucked off back inside where it was warm
i laughed until it dawned on me I had to go to work in it-I could catch the bus but had to walk/slide the last half mile to get there/back

I don’t mind looking at it, but the novelty wears off pdq when I have to do anything in it. I’m terrified of falling as I’m a clumsy bugger and when I fall, I usually break something ...

⛄Love snow but don't like it if it ices over because its difficult to walk/drive etc.

Love snow. Would love to experience the huge avalanche of snow that NYC and surrounding states experienced a few days ago. Seems so cosy (providing I dont have to leave he house ofc)

I love it when it snows here, good excuse to stay home as whichever way I go I have to navigate a hill, even though I have a RR it’s a no no, I’ve slid on snow before so would rather stay safe and watch all the idiots sliding around!

I dont mind the snow, its the ice and crappy weather that comes along with it i hate! I live in western Canada and its basically winter from October to May 😂😂

I love snow as long as I don’t have to drive anywhere. Driving in snow is very scary I find.