Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Crystal Olivia’s latest video with the trip announcement…she announces 3 trips within the next year 🤯 DLP end of this year then WDW January AND April next year! She then proceeds to say that she only works part time…how is she affording that?!?! Assume her partner must have a very well paid job
I know and the fact she was like ‘make the most of it because then we need to save for a house’ maybe just don’t go to florida 2 times in one year ???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Watched Crystal Olivia’s latest video with the trip announcement…she announces 3 trips within the next year 🤯 DLP end of this year then WDW January AND April next year! She then proceeds to say that she only works part time…how is she affording that?!?! Assume her partner must have a very well paid job
wtf she works in boots🤨. shes posted lots of pics in her uniform on sm so not hard to find out

Reactions: 1
Why is having a coffee considered a holiday activity worthy of vlogging? I'd understand it if it was 20-odd years ago and Starbucks were few and far between in the UK and Mellow Birds was most people's idea of coffee but duck me, people have coffee at home or out every day now. Why is it such a thing among vloggers? Have a coffee and get on with your day like a normal person. And don't get me started on that pink doughnut wankerdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is having a coffee considered a holiday activity worthy of vlogging? I'd understand it if it was 20-odd years ago and Starbucks were few and far between in the UK and Mellow Birds was most people's idea of coffee but duck me, people have coffee at home or out every day now. Why is it such a thing among vloggers? Have a coffee and get on with your day like a normal person. And don't get me started on that pink doughnut wankerdom.
Pink Donuts, Sugar Cookies, If you know you know.

They try to make it all seem like it's never been done before. Cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I don't mind the pink doughnuts, they're rather nice. But the cult like status they have gained among the twats is nauseating

Reactions: 3
I don't mind the pink doughnuts, they're rather nice. But the cult like status they have gained among the twats is nauseating
We talking about the giant joffery doughnuts?

What is this thing with the sugar cookies? Why are they all obsessed with buying them? Who made them a thing?

We talking about the giant joffery doughnuts?

What is this thing with the sugar cookies? Why are they all obsessed with buying them? Who made them a thing?
l’ll let you into a secret, Publix normal chocolate chip cookies are much nicer!

There are so many of these cult things, Target is just Woolworths (showing my age) and full of tit just like Woolies was. Cowfish cheap crappy food in a place where the aircon is so strong your food is cold in seconds. Nightblossom tastes only Ok if you can actually drink it as those balls get stuck in the straw!

I could go on but you get the point!

Reactions: 8
We've frequented Disney yearly since I was in my teens, it is actually painful to watch these vloggers behave the way they do.

The Joffrees donuts are NICE.
I'm unsure how anyone can rate a sugar cookie when Target and Publix have such nice bakery items.

It's nothing to do with how good everything is though, it's all about this weird gate keepy behaviour that says "I come here all the time, I know about these secret things that you dont".
When the reality is we're talking about about a crappy cookie.

l’ll let you into a secret, Publix normal chocolate chip cookies are much nicer!

There are so many of these cult things, Target is just Woolworths (showing my age) and full of tit just like Woolies was. Cowfish cheap crappy food in a place where the aircon is so strong your food is cold in seconds. Nightblossom tastes only Ok if you can actually drink it as those balls get stuck in the straw!

I could go on but you get the point!

My partner told me he was very disappointed in Target and it reminded him of BM/Home Bargains. Mortifying.

Reactions: 6
My partner told me he was very disappointed in Target and it reminded him of BM/Home Bargains. Mortifying.
Well there we go, two other vloggers paradise places when in the UK :ROFLMAO:

At least it makes sense why they love Target.

Reactions: 2
It's nothing to do with how good everything is though, it's all about this weird gate keepy behaviour that says "I come here all the time, I know about these secret things that you dont".
When the reality is we're talking about about a crappy cookie.
I get really annoyed with them saying "If you know, you know" as you say, like it's some kind of secret club!

Reactions: 7
I get really annoyed with them saying "If you know, you know" as you say, like it's some kind of secret club!
Except if you know, you know that there's amazing baked goods in Orlando. Outside of the parks and the supermarket 🤣🤣

• Haha
Now back from Orlando and didn’t frequent Target once.! Walmart we did once but I prefer publix. Only went once to each of these as we needed some food for the villa. I’m on holiday why do I need to go to target to look at kitchen wear and planners.!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't understand unless people have a villa. All they do is buy the same crap as everyone else
Water
Pop tarts
Oreos
M and Ms
Lays
Sugar cookies
And don't forget a tub of grapes so its healthy.
Disney vloggers..same tit. Different vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand unless people have a villa. All they do is buy the same crap as everyone else
Water
Pop tarts
Oreos
M and Ms
Lays
Sugar cookies
And don't forget a tub of grapes so its healthy.
Disney vloggers..same tit. Different vlog
I'm going to go even though staying in a Disney hotel. The reason, water, I'm going to be there in just over a week and water is a must walking around the parks and the free water smells like shite (they don't say that in any of the vlogs do they?). I'll be buggered if I'm paying Disney prices for a bottle of water!

I may get some snacks but none of the above apart from the water.

Reactions: 4
I'm going to go even though staying in a Disney hotel. The reason, water, I'm going to be there in just over a week and water is a must walking around the parks and the free water smells like shite (they don't say that in any of the vlogs do they?). I'll be buggered if I'm paying Disney prices for a bottle of water!

I may get some snacks but none of the above apart from the water.
We visit target or whatever is nearest to our hotel for water when on property! Better then paying a fortune in the parks. I know you can get free water from various locations but I find it has a odd aftertaste. Also I am guilty of buying sugar cookies 🙈😂 yes they are way overhyped.

• Haha
I see Danny and Jamie have done a Q&A. I've got to hand it to Danny, he realises he was a miserable bugger and takes the piss out of himself a few times e.g. Starting the vlog on his phone. He does admit it really wasn't for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see Danny and Jamie have done a Q&A. I've got to hand it to Danny, he realises he was a miserable bugger and takes the piss out of himself a few times e.g. Starting the vlog on his phone. He does admit it really wasn't for him.
I did feel for Jamie on that holiday when Danny seemed to really not enjoy it, must be awful you’ve paid all that money and your company is tit, saying that found it refreshing on their QandA that they said about price and that it wasn’t for Danny, at least he’s not jumping on Disney for the sake of it. Take note Dalimore

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get the hate for the Rosen/Clarion. The rooms are no worse than the Disney value resorts, just with less comfortable transportation options and minus the food courts. I’d absolutely stay there again, for a longer stay, where I don’t really want to spring for one of the good-neighbor hotels for the entire duration. Staying directly on Disney property is out of the question, until they make it worth my while again ( if they ever do, they seem to have no trouble filling the resorts at the moment).

I don’t get the hate for the Rosen/Clarion. The rooms are no worse than the Disney value resorts, just with less comfortable transportation options and minus the food courts. I’d absolutely stay there again, for a longer stay, where I don’t really want to spring for one of the good-neighbor hotels for the entire duration. Staying directly on Disney property is out of the question, until they make it worth my while again ( if they ever do, they seem to have no trouble filling the resorts at the moment).
I don't have any hate for them at all, it just amuses me that every Disney vlogger that doesn't stay on either sites (Disney and Universal) all stay at Rosen Inn. There are soooo many hotels in Orlando that they could look at staying in to give their viewers a different experience, but nope nearly all of them stay at the Rosen Inn because they are all sheep!

I don't have any hate for them at all, it just amuses me that every Disney vlogger that doesn't stay on either sites (Disney and Universal) all stay at Rosen Inn. There are soooo many hotels in Orlando that they could look at staying in to give their viewers a different experience, but nope nearly all of them stay at the Rosen Inn because they are all sheep!
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, you’re right when it comes to the Rosen on I-Drive, there are dozens of comparable options in the vicinity.

For the LBV one, for people like us, who don’t want to rent a car, I haven’t really found an equally good deal in that location. It was always the first on the shuttle route, meaning we always got on. It was also walkable to all kinds of locations, including Crossroads (RIP), and the rooms are decent- the refurbished ones are actually pretty nice. We’ve been staying there for years.

But you’re definitely not wrong, most of them are sheep. The sugar cookie thing is baffling. What a waste of a couple of hundred calories lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.