Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
I am in an Orlando FB group and the admin run it like dictators. Post last night saying posters can’t link to You tube or IG unless they have over 10k subs. Allegedly to stop spamming but it makes no sense. Surely should stop all or none but they really don’t like anyone challenging them and have turned off comments. I know a group of admin left and started a new FB group a number of years ago and I am beginning to see why. It feels very cliquey.
I saw that, but don't recall seeing any spamming posts

rasperryripple

VIP Member
I see knightstrider has got involved with the missing teenager search on Tenerife. He has made 10 cars available to those searching
He has been involving himself in the search. I am not sure how much good he will do probably best left to the professionals

I can't believe I've been wearing minnie ears the wrong way round all this time 🤣

View attachment 3022325

I love that she only wears the ears for the intro, to thank the person who gifted them to her and they are not seen again for the rest of the video 😂

I would 100% be calling out any other creators who did this, but I refuse to do so when it comes to our nan and grandad 😂😂

TTFN!
What’s their channel name??

preener2345

L&S adventures have uploaded one today, 1hr40mins of rinse and repeat. Getting ridiculous. Same with Karen Bee, fucking Walmart to buy mini travel sized cosmetics. Oooh thanks Karen, never seen those before! 🥱. Do these people think they're adding a new and exciting twist on this stuff? I mean, I know personality makes a difference to watchability but most of this lot dont even have a personality.
100 minutes of edge of your seat excitement. I looked at the channel and it seems that most of their videos are an hour and a half. their mom probably doesn't even watch all that.

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't know if people are on the Kyle Pallo thread but a Disney vlogger is being outed as homophobic and online attacking other creators. Admittedly this video is a slog to get through as it's not the best presentation, but you can't argue with the in depth research

duckdinner

VIP Member
Who are we watching at the moment? Need a new channel to not hate watch (or hate watch, not fussy!)
Bill & Glo, obviously 😍

I've also started watching Sam & Kiera. They're only 2 videos in of their Orlando trip, but they've been fine to watch. I don't love them but I also can't complain about them, & they seem quite normal so far! It feels more like watching someone on holiday rather than someone who is filming purely for views.

Although I was massively confused of what their relationship with eachother was until they checked into their hotel and there was a message on the tv congratulating them on their anniversary 🤣

Theodore

VIP Member
Calling each other “mate” and “dude” and saying things are “sick” in that northern accent. Cringe.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
She wasn’t going on and on about it, it is just she said it right as I was typing my post and I love that resort (have stayed there). 😊

We stayed there a few weeks ago, loved the resort but it needs a quick service restaurant