Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title thanks to @CrinkleCut88 šŸ¤£

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/disney-...lloween-posting-on-onlyfans-in-between.34266/

A few shockers:
- Orlando_wylies caught cheating at work and have since disappeared from IG
- Travellingmagical had a surprise baby
- Ohana of three became the most hated of all after moaning about not being given a spoon
-Spoonfulofsugar announce a 100 day trip and tell us all to do the same.
-Livvybirdlife canā€™t believe someone still likes her after 6 months. Iā€™m sure heā€™s had wigs that have lasted longer.

non shockers:
-Danny Dalimore is still a prick

As for the restā€¦ still taking the Mickey (to quote @RJF), abusing DAS, getting fatter from snacks, spending hundreds on Disney tat, canā€™t function unless theyā€™re at WDW

Anything Iā€™ve missed? Let me know in the comments šŸ‘‡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m new here hi! šŸ‘‹ how do I find the first thread? I canā€™t seem to find any apart from this one, thanks šŸ˜Š
Thread 1 is here

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I guess itā€™s hard to tell youā€™re pregnant if youā€™ve always looked 6 months gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anything Iā€™ve missed? Let me know in the comments šŸ‘‡
The Jokes from Stoke, not content with becoming serial holiday offenders took it up a notch with trying to develop a ā€œCarry Onā€ style camp persona before toppingthat by crawling up the backsides of the totally awful Broadways Away.

oh and there was that cringey recital of The Night Before Christmas by a group of vloggers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Jokes from Stoke, not content with becoming serial holiday offenders took it up a notch with trying to develop a ā€œCarry Onā€ style camp persona before toppingthat by crawling up the backsides of the totally awful Broadways Away.

oh and there was that cringey recital of The Night Before Christmas by a group of vloggers!!
Iā€™d forgotten about the recital šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think you can see a difference in a few of Travelling Magical's photos (though obviously that's easy to say that with hindsight). I bet they knew she was pregnant and didn't want to say anything because they'd have faced a backlash for going on rides / drinking whilst pregnant (though did we actually see her drink whilst there or did they just make mention of it? I stopped watching the vlogs because even hate watching was impossible with the tit audio).

Reactions: 6
I think you can see a difference in a few of Travelling Magical's photos (though obviously that's easy to say that with hindsight). I bet they knew she was pregnant and didn't want to say anything because they'd have faced a backlash for going on rides / drinking whilst pregnant (though did we actually see her drink whilst there or did they just make mention of it? I stopped watching the vlogs because even hate watching was impossible with the tit audio).
I just checked back on their insta highlights from the September trip & there was definitely drinkingā€¦ & velocicoaster etc šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.