Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Sorry if this isn’t allowed but does anyone know where I can get park-related candles from, please? I’m sure there was a U.K. site but I can only see US ones now? I was looking for ET.

Yes I was wondering about the Universal pass is this the same 14 days so you can go as you please, or is it less? Thanks x
They do have a 14 day one afaik, but you’d have to check which was included? Tbh they have so many ticket variations like ones that include volcano bay etc, all on their website too

Adamson11

We are planning on a disney resort! Thinking about Art of Animation or Pop Century! Would anyone recommend one over the other. The deluxe resorts are the dreeeeeam though.
I would choose art of animation purely for theming. They are both on the skyliner line so are great for getting to Epcot and Hollywood studios quickly.

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Me and my partner had planned our very first Florida trip together for February 2021. We've not booked anything yet, but I just wanted you guys' opinions on whether or not we should still go, or just postpone for 2022.

We're just worried that it won't be the full experience!