Discount code for website giving me 100% off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put some clothes in my basket on a clothing website and I entered a random promo code to see what happened and it gave me my whole basket for free (100% discount minus the postage). If I go ahead and make the purchase, have I committed any kind of offence?

what would you do in this situation?

Honestly, I’d check out and presume they’d cancel the order if they discover the error. You definitely wouldn’t have committed an offence - it’s their mistake! 😅

Reactions: 3
Take the discount.It’s not your fault you have a good discount code.If not tell me the website and the code and I’ll have some fun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to go ahead but I’m paranoid I’ll get taken to court for fraud or something and lose my job and get a bad credit score 🥲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve done this before after seeing a post on insta about a glitch with a code on pretty little thing. Did the order and it got cancelled not long after. So worth a try but prepare for it to be most likely cancelled

Reactions: 2
What happened did you place the order?Don’t leave us hang hanging?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would keep proof of where I sourced the code from - which in this case, because you haven't got any (you just guessed what the code might be) would be seen as dishonest. Don't do it.

I’ve put some clothes in my basket on a clothing website and I entered a random promo code to see what happened and it gave me my whole basket for free (100% discount minus the postage). If I go ahead and make the purchase, have I committed any kind of offence?

what would you do in this situation?
Couldn’t press that checkout button quick enough 🤣

Why didn’t the original poster give an update? Absolute liberty. Prick teases everywhere these days 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't because if the order is fulfilled someone will get in trouble. Very easy to say "it's their mistake" but someone in the company will get blamed for it