Digital Spy Forums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would start this as it seems that many of us have been on DS and migrated over here, for me there is not the censorship that there is there, if your face does not fit you are toast! Only ever recieved one ban though, spent most of my time on BB, Love Island Threads, glad to be here, have not ventured over there since I discovered tattle, I hope if Love island comes back there will be a thread on here, pure escaspism for me, I am old enough to be their mother ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I put it here as most of the DS chat has been about the celebs

Reactions: 13
Thank you, we should have thought about this earlier, more DS Refugee's here that I thought.

Speechdancer is my DS username and also on the Daily Mail website.... Oh and THE SUN. :p

Reactions: 6
Hiya everyone :) I have the same username over there. Spent too many years on the BB threads but didn't post that much - more of a lurker as I couldn't be bothered with all the aggro.
I did get quite heavily involved with the Steph Davis threads though as I couldn't believe how much she was getting away with!

Reactions: 5
My name on there is the same , have not been there in a while, the Last time was probably for Iโ€™m a celeb, mainly reality tv for me. I did go on the showbiz blinds but could never work out most of them and if you did get one right you were almost afraid for your life! Cannot understand why they are so jumpy when over here you can say what you like?

I use to love the big brother thread. I got banned once for something on the bb thread. There was so many arguments and mods would ban you for the slightest. So glad we have tattle ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ

Reactions: 5
So many "banned subjects" on DS, at least over here we can discuss more or less anything or anybody.

The showbiz forum is more or less dead, no fun there whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha I love this it's like an AA meeting!
I am still a DSer but found tattle after PS (Schofield) wasn't allowed for discussion (in their defense - legalities). Worst I didn't ever follow PS, it's the Streisand effect!

Anyway I like showbiz, scd (when it's actually on tv), and general discussion over there and I'd like to save the world ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ha ha I love this it's like an AA meeting!
I am still a DSer but found tattle after PS (Schofield) wasn't allowed for discussion (in their defense - legalities). Worst I didn't ever follow PS, it's the Streisand effect!

Anyway I like showbiz, scd (when it's actually on), UK TV shows and general discussion over there and I'd like to save the world ๐Ÿ˜˜
[/QUOTE
I used to venture in into the SCD spoiler thread as I have no patience ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the pretend tea, cake ,wine was not for me , I just used to refresh the last page till the result came up. I made the mistake once of commenting on how much I like a dance once in the normal thread, boy did I wish I hadnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ got my head ripped off, his head was facing the wrong way , her little finger was crooked blah blah blah, I just said I liked it, did not need a lesson in Dance etiquette from a Million professionals who probably never get off their sofaโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
It's a graveyard. If you aren't woke and into virtue signaling how woke you are in general discussion then you are fucked.
Same with trans threads. No matter how polite posters are they cop warnings and bans for refusing to fall in line with the very obvious admin agenda.
Same with Showbiz. Certain people are out of bounds unless you are kissing their arses.
As for soap threads ! Don't even try to integrate because if you've not been in there for 5 years then your face doesn't fit and you get ignored by the cliques running them. They chat more about their piles and hospital appointments and exchange 'in' jokes just to let intruders know they're not welcome.
Also they refuse to allow discussion of the Harkles. Now, the excuse goes like this "We are closing this thread as it is going nowhere". Well you tossers in admin, if you would read the bleeping thread you'd see that it's the same half dozen or so brainless twats who derail it by demanding links then denying the links provenance when they are posted. There is also a habit of attempting to belittle anyone not seeing the sunshine emanating from snarkle's well battered old minge. She's a bleep and he's a eunuch traitor to his country, deal with it you ostriches.
The best of it is that people start threads on (literally) what your tit looks like, or how you wipe your arse or how often you change your knickers and apparently those are fine.Actually that sums the forum up, a load of arsey tit wallowed in by brainless sheeple. Thank duck for free speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The ons shining light in there was years ago by Biffo the bear, home colonic irrigation thread in general discussion, I have a link somewhere, I will see if I can find it, it was the funniest thing I have ever read. Whenever I have felt really down I have re-read it. A story of what happened when he bought a home irrigation kit from eBay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just checked you can google it!

• Haha
Found it!

Oh I found my classic Thread "The Daily Pwice" back when I was Mr Dangerous, (2013)

Oh just managed to find my very old account, Mr Giggles 2007 - 2010

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to venture in into the SCD spoiler thread as I have no patience ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the pretend tea, cake ,wine was not for me , I just used to refresh the last page till the result came up. I made the mistake once of commenting on how much I like a dance once in the normal thread, boy did I wish I hadnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ got my head ripped off, his head was facing the wrong way , her little finger was crooked blah blah blah, I just said I liked it, did not need a lesson in Dance etiquette from a Million professionals who probably never get off their sofaโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah it gets crazy in there. I can't stand all that "I've brought pink gin and home made vegan brownies " Oh duck off and get a life, you're stuck in a high rise dump with 6 cats and a rusty 1960's oven and Mary Berry you ain't. Fantasists and nutters. Ovaries pinging all over the threads when a handsome bloke comes on screen.:eek:
The 'NOT An Appreciation Thread' allows for negativity up to a point but they still do the crap "Are you wearing your NAAT issue pashminas girls" and "Ooh we have handsome topless waiters tonight girls!". duck sake, get your HRT dose increased and wise up, idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah it gets crazy in there. I can't stand all that "I've brought pink gin and home made vegan brownies " Oh duck off and get a life, you're stuck in a high rise dump with 6 cats and a rusty 1960's oven and Mary Berry you ain't. Fantasists and nutters. Ovaries pinging all over the threads when a handsome bloke comes on screen.:eek:
That sort of reminds of the the Escape of the Chateau DIY Facebook group. Dick and Angel are treated like Gods there, you canโ€™t say anything negative and they are all mental. One time Dick cooked something with an egg coddler and everyone went and bought one. There were about 50 posts a day about damn egg coddlers.
Which is a shame because it was really nice chatting to the chateau owners from the series because they are in there but the rabid fans put me off.

Reactions: 4
I was looking for somewhere to make my first post here and this thread is perfect!

I used to post on DS many years ago but had my account deleted when I couldn't be bothered with the idiots there anymore. The way so many would twist your words into something you never implied let alone said and then jumped down your throat attacking you with unbridled glee was crazy even back then but I couldn't imagine trying to hold a conversation there now. The vast majority of posters seem a few sandwiches short of a pinic, to put it as politely as I possibly can and the moderators...wow. What planet are they from? I have never seen such inconsistent yet heavy handed modding in my life. They are bizarre. It got even worse a few years ago when a company in Canada took over the running of the place and pretty much anyone who wasn't far left got banned. I have no idea why they keep the place going 'cause it's vile and makes Hearst look terrible.

Anyway, like many I was first made aware of Tattle after all talk of a certain gentleman with the initials PS was banned everywhere else and I've been reading ever since. I would like to thank you all for helping me through these difficult times, not just covid but before. I'm in my thirties and in ill health, and can't leave the house most days. I get so much entertainment out of this place but also it's just refreshing to have somewhere people won't just yell "hater!" at each other and actually discuss the shortcomings of people trying to sell us tit.

Sorry for the tl:dr, just thought it was finally time to give posting a go myself and I'm excited to have found somewhere which is open-minded regarding gossip and censorship because it's getting more difficult these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
used to venture in into the SCD spoiler thread as I have no patience ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the pretend tea, cake ,wine was not for me , I just used to refresh the last page till the result came up. I
Yes just give me the flipping spoiler, don't need whole thread of fake virtual partying with some sausage rolls and someone will bring the lambrini nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for starting this thread ladylou. I've been a member of DS for years but in the last few years it has really turned toxic. When I first ventured on there you could post an opinion and at least some people would respond positively. You would get a divide in opinion but at least there was a reasonable debate. Now on most subjects there seems to be only one right view and if you are not agreeing with the dictated opinion you get relentlessly bullied.

In recent days I've been called 'hate filled' for daring to say that Harry and Meghan are useless scroungers. Harry and Meghan are loved on there and you cannot be negative about them.

Showbiz is really the worst place now . I don't know how they can even call it a forum as actual discussion seems to be frowned upon. Ive seen so many threads deleted by the mods for no good reason either.

In my view DS has been infiltrated by a bunch of childish virtue signallers and quite dangerous people who have an agenda to push. They pounce on anyone who is not part of the gang and their favourite attacks go like this:
prove it, you're a hater, you're jealous, you are a facist/racist/homophobe/TERF

I was beginning to worry until I joined Tattle because I couldn't understand why my opinions seemed to be so out of kilter with theirs. Thank goodness I found this site which has some lovely people on it who don't resort to attacking others. I really hope that Tattle stays this way and isn't infiltrated by some of the bullies on DS.

• Heart
There is one poster in showbiz who always gives me a headache no matter what I post.

I also get a lot of flack in GD with my threads mainly because my links are from the Daily Mail.

Well at least something good came out of the advice section, I've cured my cramp problem after
someone suggesting I eat Banana's, I tried it and bloody well did the trick.

I got in trouble there the other day on that thread about Lisa being photographed wearing PJs. They all have a violent dislike of Ant Mcpartlin and deemed that Lisa being papped was down to him trying to discredit her!

Now I don't have a strong opinion about either of them but you would think that Ant was the devil incarnate over there. When i posted that Ant has moved on and probably has better things to do with his life than ensure Lisa is hounded by the press, I was accused of being a zealot fan of Ant (and I'm really not). There's absolutely no balance. Everytime I see certain posters pop up I know that they are going to relentlessly push their agenda.

There is one poster in showbiz who always gives me a headache no matter what I post.

I also get a lot of flack in GD with my threads mainly because my links are from the Daily Mail.

Well at least something good came out of the advice section, I've cured my cramp problem after
someone suggesting I eat Banana's, I tried it and bloody well did the trick.
You're not allowed to post anything from the Mail over there because it automatically means that you are a right wing fascist ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.