Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a disgrace. She's trying to play the victim in a group that likely has members with serious problems, not like this space cadet who jumps on every bandwagon going. And the caption- wtaf?? She expects us to believe SHE wrote the captions on her last few insta posts- she really thinks everyone has the same low iq she does

Reactions: 4
And back to SW she goes. Her scales were broken. They've weighed her at 24lbs5! Omfg.
Yet she will still claim she's nailed her demons and can coach others.
Her followers are as delusional as she is.
Oh didn't she have a writing buddy for this post???

And we're back on that hamster wheel!

Reactions: 5
And back to SW she goes. Her scales were broken. They've weighed her at 24lbs5! Omfg.
Yet she will still claim she's nailed her demons and can coach others.
Her followers are as delusional as she is.
Always says ‘I will never see that weight again’ yea ok, until you see it again

Reactions: 3
I've noticed Diane is looking worse and worse. She hides behind filters, but today she looked particularly bad. I know she has problems with her mental health, but how can she help anyone before she can help herself. She pushed herself to go to two hospital appointments yesterday, and had a meltdown while she was waiting for her appointments. Then she had a problem with her CPAP machine and had to take it back to get it fixed or changed for another one. She couldn't breathe overnight. If she only practised what she preached, and lost weight, she wouldn't need to use the machine.

I think Diane should take a break from social media and pull herself together, stop using American websites and come back when she has reached her target weight. She has been going round in the hamster wheel for too long now

Reactions: 7
She'll never lose weight. She refuses to listen to doctors about her health, or qualified nutritionists about her weight. She is too arrogant to accept advice because she 'knows what she's doing' . She does look bad. She's 'puffy' and clammy looking. She has a sweaty sheen when she's online, and hasn't a breath. She's dying. Whether she wants to admit it or not. She's been messing around for too long, and it is going to kill her.

Diane is hiding behind a filter again! modelling a new summer dress. Then, wait for it,...........She did the loudest burp I have ever heard! She must be the most disgusting creature I have ever come across. I felt physically sick!! She really isn't setting a good example to her followers!.

Reactions: 4
Oh please, like she'd post a negative testimonial. And who wants to listen to Di rant for 45mins, free or not. We all know what her listening skills are like.

Why doesn't she practice what she preaches? Who in their right mind looks at Your Girl and thinks yep, I want to be just like her...... let me grab some of those life coaching lessons

Reactions: 2
She's back on the One Day speech on Instagram. Same speech she gave before New Years. One day she'll give her head a wobble and realise she's a laughing stock.

Reactions: 3
Well she's lost 2lb that's her goal,d to be fair a 2lb weekly weight loss is a good goal. So by this time next year (yep we've heard that before) she'll be at her goal? 17 stone is not an ideal weight for a 5'2" woman.... think it might take a bit longer than a year....but only if she sticks with it...

Reactions: 1