Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn't know calorie counting lead to not eating fruit of veg. Oh do me a favor. Never heard such BS. Its called being lazy and not bothering to weigh out your food. Let's blame CC. D the science behind SW and Ww is calorie deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
If she spent those 8 months eating proper, healthy balanced meals of proper proportions & did some proper exercise, not half hearted jiggling around & trying to become a social media influencer, I'd say she could have lost at least 5 stone..... if not more.
I’ve seen dead frogs move more when being electrocuted than her when flapping at a boxing bag or hula-hooping.

• Haha

Sizesixinmyhead

Absolutely no will power...

Ditch the crap (she says she has 🤷🏼‍♀️) do you just stamp your feet & have a tantrum until your family give in & go and buy you crap?

Trigger is tired & emotions - stop doing social media and your irrelevant memes/tiktok videos. Do some exercise. Go to bed at a reasonable time & read a book, get up at 7 - exercise. Have more structure in your day. Do crafts. Take your dog for a walk or 5. Read. Knit, crochet, sew - whatever floats your boat.

Eat breakfast at 8, lunch at 12.30 & dinner at 6. Have 3 healthy snacks. Drink water - bloody hell woman you cart round a 5l bottle when you video yourself.

Don't buy crap, get your family to be strong.

It's not easy to break habits of a lifetime. BUT IT CAN BE DONE... YOU NEED TO WANT IT.

Alternatively, give up there's always WW / CC / No Diets!

Sizesixinmyhead

Let's be honest we all watch those videos and cringe...unfortunately Big D is so deluded she thinks she's the female equivalent of Mr Motivator 🙄
I think she's still waiting for ITV (other stations are available) to contact her to give her a slot on This Morning..... Get Healthy With Diane 😂😂😂😂; exercise, healthy food & mental health expert... blimey Holly can be shoved off the sofa to make way for their new talent 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsBrown

Well I haven't been following Diane for quite some time, and today I thought I would take a look at her Instagram. I caught a shock!! She looks bigger than ever. Her tummy is flopping around almost down to her knees. She made some kind of excuse saying she hasn't used her hoop for a while and that her belly hurt her, she always has a comeback line.
Then I watched the video with the weights Where is her effort? anyone can hold weights in their hands and lift them 5 times but this isn't going to help her burn calories, and putting a hula hoop round her waist, then stopping it after 3 circles (if that) isn't exercise
But then again, Diane knows best.

MrsBrown

Diane is such a liar as we all know. The other week she posted about a leg complaint that she had never spoken about before, then yesterday I watched her exercise video and she was jumping around wobbling all her lard around not complaining of any pain. I've bever seen her move as much before. She must have made a miraculous recovery.
With regards to her Open University Course, I don't believe for one moment that she has taken it when all she spurts is lies

Sizesixinmyhead

Wtaf... please like, comment and share my posts.... mmmmm nope.... 🙄

Why would you want to share a pea protein shake in a plastic bottle 😂

• Haha

Tittykitty

Chatty Member
Her boogie on down video on insta was, erm, interesting, she seems to slap her backside at one point. She would have a better workout tidying up the mess behind her, I spent most of the hula hoop video trying to work out what various things were.

• Haha