Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So he’s just said he was texting the mother and the daughter. Right, so take the mother out the equation and he’s just admitted that he was texting the 16 year old. He’s came up with a bullshit story and even in that story he’s outed himself as a dirty wrong yin. I don’t think he realises what he’s just said. What a fruit loop.

Reactions: 13

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Diadro admitting speaking to the young girl & her mum but Moonheed saying she spoke to the mother who said she never & was encouraging the girl to block him.
The fact he’s deleted the messages shows he’s lying, if he had nothing to hide you’d keep everything as evidence to cover your arse if you realised you’d been messaging a 16 year old, especially with his history.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
All they care about is money. They are all shit feart they stop getting gifts and have to go get an actual job. Shower of absolute scummy wasters. And EQ is a benefit cheat so she was already a piece of scum anyways so no surprised with her attitude. Elsa Frost should have battered her when she had the chance!

Reactions: 11

SAS20211

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if someone was accusing me of been a pedalo I'd be the first one downloading them messages and I'd be showing the while world if i wasn't guilty.. he's acting fucking odd.

BECCA JUST SAID HE WAS SHAGGING SOMEONE ELSE ON MONDAY AND SR DOESNT KNOW IT !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

specialK21

VIP Member
See them saying 16 is legal the need put doon! When me an my pals where 15/16 we used to hang about with older guys thinking we were so mature and big adults that thought we knew everything. It took me years to realise these where dirty grooming bastards 🤮
Diadro gives the same vibes. 100% noncey bastard.

Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Stace30 in the box saying she’s got the same management as Diadro , what’s that fat attention seeking scheme maw doing with a tiktok manager 😭
She’s no mentioned her ex yet she must no be feeling well

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
His followers know about the drones aw naw 😭 the coopers are eftir us 👮🏻‍♂️🚓
Nae Cunts mentioned his maw fs
IMG_4392.jpeg

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Cherines in Disneyland anaw, hopefully Soph Rose is sat behind her on a rollercoaster & ends up caked in shite

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Noway did she travel from Telford just to get blanked the majority of the night n end it with a romantic chug 😭🤣🤣🤣 MORTIFIED
Apparently he got her a lovely romantic meal anaw a domino’s 😭😂 I didn’t see them get a pizza but I heard about it on KDawgs live he was getting a slagging she said he only invited Soph up because two for Tuesdays was on 💀😭😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I just can’t believe she’s arrived at his hours ago and he’s still sitting live all night…total disrespect, he obviously doesn’t fancy her at all.

specialK21

VIP Member
Going on about how concerned he is for his 80 year old neighbour while blasting his shitey bam tunes n shouting n bawling like a mad man. OKAYYYYY THEN

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
💯 There’s a want about her aswell she’s a doorfaced hypocrite! I’m well out the loop last time I commented on a thread u were pregnant I hope all went well and wee bubs is doing well ♥
He was 8 weeks early & caused a drama coming into the world back at the start of April but he is coming on great now ❤

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I feel sorry for his neighbour, its an old man. No just for tonight but he will have to listen to him every night jumping about coked out his nut with the worst tunes ever blaring!

• Sad

Cass_25

VIP Member
“I am her daddy” 🤮🤮🤮
He’s like some Cunts Da having a midlife crisis there , he’s no right in the heid . Imagine that was your man sat there in that box room wae the lights & the stupid glasses you’d die aff

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
He’s like some Cunts Da having a midlife crisis there , he’s no right in the heid . Imagine that was your man sat there in that box room wae the lights & the stupid glasses you’d die aff
and they masks he wears during battles, they police outside are needing to take his devices away and check them 🤢

Reactions: 9

Spanor511

VIP Member
How many times does soph rose need to visit in the space of a month and diadro still doesn't call her his girlfriend 🤣
Doesn’t matter, she’ll upload another cringe love song. Full of filters and looking up and down trying to look sexy whilst giving beaver vibes. 🦫

• Haha
Reactions: 9