Diadro #13 Only dog he has is Remi!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12pm box battle report.. no one at 10k.. barely 300 people in room.. remi prob win.. some spud account that’s in box battle sent him a big new gift the whale in city thing.. basically it’s all shite
---
Sorry.. remi has now gone over 10k.. one of those random accounts

Last edited:
He loves trying to start tit has anyone been in the discord
---
Willpipe gifts Devon now.. interesting
---
Maybe he has a while but I didn’t know
---
Anyone see all the drama with the Courtney girl? And her mother dianne? Courtney gifted swanny a uni.. she’s 18..

Last edited:
He loves trying to start tit has anyone been in the discord
---
Willpipe gifts Devon now.. interesting
---
Maybe he has a while but I didn’t know
---
Anyone see all the drama with the Courtney girl? And her mother dianne? Courtney gifted swanny a uni.. she’s 18..
Diane & Courtney don't sound the full shilling. x

Reactions: 1
Haven't been watching. Is her face tripping her ? x
No camera said she can’t turn it on barely speaking bla bla.. then I went off came back box battles were over but seen someone comment that it’s only a game remi etc.. so who knows really.. wonder how her important meetings went this morning that she had..

No camera said she can’t turn it on barely speaking bla bla.. then I went off came back box battles were over but seen someone comment that it’s only a game remi etc.. so who knows really.. wonder how her important meetings went this morning that she had..
Remi had important meetings ? Wonder if he is still going down to her this week. x

Remi had important meetings ? Wonder if he is still going down to her this week. x
No doesn’t seem like it 🤣 yeah she said it on her live seen it on a FYP page one of them had the clips up. She was also on about how she’s bought paint for doing up her house etc like painting the stairs etc .. not very promising for moving anytime soon is it 🫠

Reactions: 2
Just saw a clip of him saying he lost his virginity at 14 to his 28 year old babysitter. x 😡
Seen that 🫢

also seen he is going to remis the weekend and Sophie has blocked him again

wonder what that video was about of remi getting the photos and texts she could have done without seeing and was nearly crying over 🫢

Reactions: 1