Diadro #13 Only dog he has is Remi!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Alansbigplate for the thread title 👏🏻

So the beast has moved into a house in Alloa, apparently bought it, we will see when the land register updates.

Remi his housekeeper girlfriend has had her plans to abscond to Scotland stopped by what seems like her son’s dad. He was a brilliant father until the beast got in her head. She accused her childs father of being dangerous so she could keep her child from him & run away to live with a BEAST, you couldn’t make it up. Shameful stuff from her.

Sophie Rose still hanging about like a bad smell making it her life mission to split Semi & Beasty up. Putting up posts insinuating she has had the baby, the desperation for attention from him is unreal!

Latest update is that the breeder is no longer willing to give Diadro the dog. Banging on about a contract when there is no contract at all just a written agreement via whatsapp 😂 thinks he can sue for breach of contract & damages 😆 tying himself up in knots on this live!

And as always….

DIADRO IS A BEAST!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Threatening to take the breeder to court, saying he's going to get the dog regardless of the breeder changing their mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's been told he can't get him anymore because he spoke about breeding him for money. He's so ridiculous thinking he can sort everything with threats of a lawyer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Howling at him thinking he has a leg to stand on with his whatsapp messages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe if you put a deposit down on anything it is not yours until it has been paid in full.
He's back at court on Wednesday.
He's getting people in his discord to message the dog owner on instagram. x
---
SR is live but she's sub only. Wonder if she'll be gloating at the news. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
I believe if you put a deposit down on anything it is not yours until it has been paid in full.
He's back at court on Wednesday.
He's getting people in his discord to message the dog owner on instagram. x
---
SR is live but she's sub only. Wonder if she'll be gloating at the news. x
he is just making it worse for himself if people are actively harassing the woman. He is a coward. Said he will turn up on live but encouraging people to go with him, absolute shitebag of a “man”.

• Wow
  • Angry
he is just making it worse for himself if people are actively harassing the woman. He is a coward. Said he will turn up on live but encouraging people to go with him, absolute shitebag of a “man”.
He's telling his Discord the woman lives in Crewe and people are saying oh that's not far from me. He could be putting her in danger for all we know. x

Last edited:
  • Wow
He’s a fool. Go to court. Won’t go on his favour will it. Can’t even get half custody of his two kids. Is court Wednesday for the criminal case?

Reactions: 4
Hope he does go down n the set the mammy dug on him. Who the duck does he think he is?

Hope he does go down n the set the mammy dug on him. Who the duck does he think he is?
I honestly can’t wait for the day someone smashes the teeth out his beasty wee skull on the rare occasion he dares to leave his gaff.

Reactions: 3
When my mum.and dad bought their German shep they had to sign a contract saying he wouldn't be used for breeding ...it can mess up bloodlines
Tiny puppies need fed every few hours. Constant looking after he's not upto it. Tho he would probs make the ugly mug remi do it

I still can't believe this baby is called neavah I hope it's a troll and she's called Stacey or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is only looking for his next cash cow to get the money in because he is not making anywhere near what he was with his pishy box battles. He can’t even cook his own dinner or clean his own house, its laughable he wants to look after a pup!

Reactions: 8