Diadro #11 The beasts out on tag, Remi's in the kitchen, how long until Sophie loses her rag?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 100% guarantee if she moves to Scotland to be with him she will be back down the road within 6 months. He’s a narc and Fung can’t live with anyone. And if I’m honest I don’t think he will want to live with her and her Son. He can’t commit and never will. She’s dreaming.
Hopefully back down the road when he gets the jail!

Reactions: 3
Ah they are kicking off about Sophie in discord
---

I went to read them and it seems he out of no where started it by saying he’s gone to write a will and doesn’t know the child’s full name.. sorry I k ow some people would have a full name picked but never once have I so why it needs to be confirmed who knows.. but of course he loves to start..
He said he can't buy the new house without making a will so that's the reason but he doesn't know what surname Nevaeh is getting. Probably a load of pie in the sky. x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm giggling away at him moaning because his daughter doesn't have a full name yet despite not even being born. His lawyer wasn't laughing with him, he's laughing at him 😭😭

Says he can not longer message Sophie incase she leaks his messages onto the fyp.
---
I also assumed someone had to be alive and earth side to be on a will.

Reactions: 6
I'm giggling away at him moaning because his daughter doesn't have a full name yet despite not even being born. His lawyer wasn't laughing with him, he's laughing at him 😭😭

Says he can not longer message Sophie incase she leaks his messages onto the fyp.
---
I also assumed someone had to be alive and earth side to be on a will.
Exactly that. I would assume the baby would be wrote into the will at a later stage.

Exactly that. I would assume the baby would be wrote into the will at a later stage.
He's saying he'll find out on the fyp anyway. Sophie blocked him everywhere (allegedly) after leaving some contact open after he got out of jail where she said she didn't message or ask about the baby. His messages end up on the fyp because they are abusive. He could just act normal 😭

• Haha
If sophie had any sense or self respect she would call the baby after herself. But she won’t. I would put my house on it being called Sloan, because SR is obsessed with him.

Reactions: 4
Still can’t believe she’s calling that wean NEVAEH. It’s on every chav piss take page I’ve seen people slagging names. That has got to be the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can’t believe she’s calling that wean NEVAEH. It’s on every chav piss take page I’ve seen people slagging names. That has got to be the worst.
I can't stand it, most hated name ever! Sorry to any Nevaeh's out there! the need for every person to explain "it's heaven spelt backwards" WE KNOW 🤢😂😂

• Haha
Don't know about Scotland but you don't need a will to mortgage a house in England
You don't in Scotland.

However to get a mortgage anywhere, you need a secure job and a steady secured income, not a couple of badges on tiktok 🤭

I can just see the confusion on the Mortgage Advisor face when he/she is going through his banking transactions and seeing all the deposits going to tiktok.

Reactions: 1
You don't in Scotland.

However to get a mortgage anywhere, you need a secure job and a steady secured income, not a couple of badges on tiktok 🤭

I can just see the confusion on the Mortgage Advisor face when he/she is going through his banking transactions and seeing all the deposits going to tiktok.
Because of your profile pic I read that in Lee Sutherlands voice 😂😂😂😂

He said he can't buy the new house without making a will so that's the reason but he doesn't know what surname Nevaeh is getting. Probably a load of pie in the sky. x
yes he can buy a house without making a will 😂 but he isn’t buying a house, i don’t know who he is trying to impress with his lies.