Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouSV

Chatty Member
Just in case anyone is interested, YSL have had some price decreases on a few of their items. The Loulous have all gone down. Interesting what’s happening with them. I did think their price increases were excessive.
---

I’ve always used the Collonil Water Stop spray, it used to be sold in Mulberry but I think they make their own now. I’ve used it on all of my leather bags and it’s been fine. I haven’t had any colour transfer either. Handbag clinic sounds like it should be fine too though.
Thank you for the recommendation , I’ll have a look at that

gabbysolis

I’m constantly checking my email and the Staud website for that back in stock notification… I need the Tommy Staudine more than I’ve ever needed anything!!!! 😭 (I say about every bag)

Jas119

Has anyone got a Hunza G bikini/swimsuit? And if so would your recommend? I’m sick of buying cheap swimwear every year that come the next year I don’t like/has lost its shape etc.
I’m not sure if this is helpful but I bought a swimming costume from them and I thought the material and fit were really lovely. I did return it though as it had absolutely no support in the chest area which I need. Otherwise I would have kept. I obviously can’t comment on how it wears though.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Not designer, but didn’t anyone buy any of the Sienna range at M&S? I bought a few items that I collected yesterday and I’m really happy with them except the long jeans could be a tad longer.
I got the white blouse which came today, it’s lovely on. Wanted the jeans but they sold out really quickly! Not sure if they’ll come back in stock - are they true to size?