Dermatica

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any experience with dermatica skincare? Would you recommend it?
Hey !! 2 years ago I started it and honestly it cleared my skin amazingly ! I stayed on it a year and stopped my subscription cause I felt ‘ cured ‘ fast forward pcos diagnosis and I subscribed again because it was brill first time so hoping same again

Reactions: 1
I tried it last year and was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I saw results! Eventually they changed my formula and it didn’t agree with my skin, nobody got back to me with how to change it so I cancelled and bought the old product from a store instead. I’d definitely recommend them though!

Reactions: 1
I've just started a subscription recently for adult acne, including cystic, my acne isn't bad but always have a few chin spots which at 32 it should've gone!

The process with consultation was really straightforward, they prescribed adapalene and other things, said once I've cleared said acne they'll prescribe tretonoin to clear scarring. Seem really good.