Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
This might make me unpopular, but I going to say it out loud. I judge people who buy pre made mash. At least regularly anyway 🤣🤣 I can’t help it, I was reared as part of a big country family who always had a 10kg bag of spuds and we all had to help peel and cook them from such time as we could be safely trusted to hold a knife and balance on a chair at the sink.

Is it not the easiest thing in the world to cook/prep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'm no doctor but surely nightly
🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🥂🥃
Would cause bloating especially for an ibs suffer 🤔
These are some of the things they suggest you limit or avoid DUMBNISE…Alcohol, Caffeine, Dairy, Fatty foods and spicy foods, Carbonated drinks etc

Denises body is rejecting the sweet chili sauce and packet soups and that’s why she’s bloated.

Reactions: 7

Lolly_1

This might make me unpopular, but I going to say it out loud. I judge people who buy pre made mash. At least regularly anyway 🤣🤣 I can’t help it, I was reared as part of a big country family who always had a 10kg bag of spuds and we all had to help peel and cook them from such time as we could be safely trusted to hold a knife and balance on a chair at the sink.

I agree! I don't even keep my own mash for the 2nd day! 😂😂😑

ruby75

Didn’t she joke that she would get the bikini, but they’re not going on any more hols? Joked with Michael about it and he said something like ‘yeah, let’s go’. Then he comes home with that bikini 🤔
I predict another “well earned” holiday is on the cards!! 🙄

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It mystifies me how people like this TUBE get where they do in healthcare.

She likely got told it by her mate Caroline who’s been trying to push the gf angle as she following it for Pearse. 😝

And don’t know if that been because his is actual coeliac or she’s been advised to by some nutritionist for his psoriasis.

She keeps mentioning mash direct and not sure if it’s been gifted all the time.
She’s only mentioning mash direct because it’s an AD and she got a fortnight’s worth of free processed grub from them.

Also Denise is #AD and it needs to be at the start of your post, not the end.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
New thread 🧵

And request sent to admin to update the title

Denise Curran #5 Ran the roads spreading the pox, doesn’t care her ads are all flops

ruby75

That woman, Ita, is embarrassingly cringe. Must be near 60 and getting on like a 20 year old. If that video had’ve went any longer, I’m sure we’d have seen a ‘slut drop’ 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Denise’s problem is her alcohol consumption. Simple. Alcohol makes you anxious.
Like some other Huns, she’s probably gearing up for some sort of diagnosis accompanied with a collab.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Shows how insecure she is. Her bullshit about choosing your partner carefully because you’re choosing the father of your children screams insecure. Michael has children with more than one partner. Just because she ‘chose’ him, doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed to have chosen her. I mean, they’re still not married…

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I really hope brands see how utterly unprofessional she is.. Nothing short of down right rude telling people us der own *initiative*and check labels!
Maybe if she had have sat down and read the brief she wouldnt have misled people thick as 🐖💩
One again Dumbnise…it’s McDonnells. Not McDonalds and not O’Donnells. Was she born stupid?
---

Totally agree. We were the same. Only difference is we were sent up the field to dig the spuds out of the ground 🤣🤣

• Haha

cooper95

Haha shes obviously been ripped a new one by a coeliac/s- she’ll try to make it clearer in future?? Aye good one denise - your one braincell doesnt allow for intelligent content

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Has she made it to 40 and never made mince & spuds? Staple of the irish upbringing I thought 🫣So are CNA & ReeeSssE eating store bought cottage pie all the time then?

Do we bet she wacked some pesto and sweet chilli sauce in for good measure? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She will be so much better now with oiling up her belly with caster oil, the free chia seeds from Linwood and the new bikini Micheal got her in the 25% of sale!

The chipmunk wouldn’t have paid for a bag either 😝 walking out of Tesco like that no doubt!
Man must be a laughing stock amongst his friends!

Attachments

• Haha