Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @dramallama123 for the thread suggestion. I had to shorten the original to fit in the title.
original -Demi Donnelly #4 - Pretends to be vegan, with a weird upside down smile, Sean constantly looking like he wants to run a mile.

previous threads -

Reactions: 7
I see in a previous thread that she pays people to photoshop her photos.... it’s 2am I can’t sleep, I’m self employed without work at the moment... reckon she will hire me for her next batch of photos I could do with the money😂😂😂 and I think I’m pretty good
8FA08DCC-EDCE-43DF-98E5-B13FBE17D34A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
100% that photoshopped photo will be her Tinder pic when Sean dumps her for one of the many girls he follows on Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
100% that photoshopped photo will be her Tinder pic when Sean dumps her for one of the many girls he follows on Instagram
I wouldn’t find it odd him following so many girls on insta, but they’ve categorically said that they’re not allowed friends of the opposite sex. Such a healthy relationship 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see in a previous thread that she pays people to photoshop her photos.... it’s 2am I can’t sleep, I’m self employed without work at the moment... reckon she will hire me for her next batch of photos I could do with the money😂😂😂 and I think I’m pretty good View attachment 120423
You've done so much better than the ones she paid for 😂 you've actually almost managed to sort her face out AND put her boobs back in her top! Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see in a previous thread that she pays people to photoshop her photos.... it’s 2am I can’t sleep, I’m self employed without work at the moment... reckon she will hire me for her next batch of photos I could do with the money😂😂😂 and I think I’m pretty good View attachment 120423
HOLY tit

I cant get over the difference a mouth can make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really needs to stop uploading TikToks with tit and ancient jokes that she’s found online from someone else (ie rush hour, talented if you can fall on a flat surface, how it’s awkward when people sing you happy birthday, acting your age, the internet being an escape from the real world, when someone calls you then doesn’t pick up etc honestly she’s copied so many). She’s trying to make it out that she’s so qUiRky and FuNnY when in reality it’s just jokes or anecdotes that literally everyone heard when they were 12. She’s not original and she’s 100000000% not funny. Give it up, HUN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The smile in the original picture looks like she’s trying squeeze out a fat dump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is she actually coz she honestly act like a child and some.of then stuff isn't funny

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t find it odd him following so many girls on insta, but they’ve categorically said that they’re not allowed friends of the opposite sex. Such a healthy relationship 👀
Ughhhh that's so fucked up. Reckon Demi's implemented that rule cause she's insecure Sean's going to go off her or something, wouldn't be surprised. He's never seemed that bothered about her having male friends.

Reactions: 5
Using a 1 calorie spray to cook her food but then spraying it 20 times 😭😂😂😂😂 what a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow she looks almost pretty

Reactions: 3
Her boyfriend follows me on Instagram maybe I should slide into the DM’s. See what happens. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She will be fuming reading that and not being able to check his phone 🤣

..she’ll have his passwords.

Also really disgusted at her crying about extensions. A lady on my street died of Coronavirus and we watched as her family all stood outside as the funeral car went past not able to go to her funeral. And Demi is ‘devastated’ about her bleeping ratty ass hair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.