Demi Couture Stylist / Cleo Lacey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of pillows as well….ridiculous.

I’ve followed her for a couple of years now so it’s funny to see her finally pop up on tattle…I can’t wait for her to have kids and see how all the bespoke cream furniture and upholstery gets on 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can't believe how much younger Cleo looks without those ridiculous fake boobs. Can you imagine how different her wedding pictures would be without them. Far more classy I expect.

Reactions: 1
Those boobs were just ridiculous, why she ever thought they looked good is beyond me. Also the extravagant lifestyle she portrays is almost a little crass, especially given the current economic climate. I get her usp is luxury personal shopper but still. She does however come across as quite friendly and genuine.

Reactions: 5
Those boobs were just ridiculous, why she ever thought they looked good is beyond me. Also the extravagant lifestyle she portrays is almost a little crass, especially given the current economic climate. I get her usp is luxury personal shopper but still. She does however come across as quite friendly and genuine.
I enjoyed following her but had to unfollow as just couldn’t relate to anything. Would see she’d been on a nice weekend away somewhere and think ‘ooh my mum would like it there’ google it and it’d be £400+ per night. Just found it depressing 😂

Reactions: 3
Demicouture stylist she might want to try styling her mother she's never got the pink blazer off or the louboutin trainers 🤣🤣 which look like gents

Reactions: 3
This might be an unpopular opinion but I love how she is with her mum. Her mum looks bonkers but they clearly adore each other .

Reactions: 2
This might be an unpopular opinion but I love how she is with her mum. Her mum looks bonkers but they clearly adore each other .
Completely agree, as I said previously I had to unfollow but that was one of the things I really loved about her account, seeing what her and her mum got up to

This mornings Iconic London #ad.... is it me or does Cleo's mouth/top lip, area between her nose and lip, look like that of a gorilla. What do these silly women do to themselves?

Ew at the short skirt her mother wore on her wedding day. Can't dress for tit. Also those white boots she's wore with leggings for her mothers 70th 😂 wtf.

Ew at the short skirt her mother wore on her wedding day. Can't dress for tit. Also those white boots she's wore with leggings for her mothers 70th 😂 wtf.
I didn't see the boots but remember the short skirt from the wedding. Thank God Cleo got rid of those fake tits - they really were awful. I kind of love that her mum dresses how she wants to and much to Cleo's disdain 🤣

I unfollowed a while back because I was fed up seeing her drinking with her clients then driving home after the train. She would film herself sat in her car back home. Ok the drink may have been out of her system but she’s glamorising drink driving. Also thank god she had her breasts removed. Agree she does look far better with them out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed a while back because I was fed up seeing her drinking with her clients then driving home after the train. She would film herself sat in her car back home. Ok the drink may have been out of her system but she’s glamorising drink driving. Also thank god she had her breasts removed. Agree she does look far better with them out.
I've said the same thing, how does she get away with drink driving? Most days that she sees a client she drinks and drives attests afterwards.

Reactions: 4