Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Is it not going to be them opening their own factory to produce their products? I swear she was talking about that a while ago?

Jas119

Reviews for the restaurant are mixed. Many saying service is lacking and food is small portions and not that great. I went to MAE a few times and I enjoyed the drinks and loved the breakfast Chia pudding but found the lunch food to be quite stodgy and don’t really go together. They also served me cold porridge when I went there for breakfast. I don’t think I’ll try Plants but will be interested to hear what other people say.

Meg78

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened between her and Olivia Wollenberg? I get the impression Ella stole a product idea or something

purple-rain

I know this is ella's thread but does anyone know why livia cancelled her instangram account? (not the business one - her 'personal' public one)
Mmm interesting, she was very active there especially with wedding content! Wonder why. Still want to know what exactly went down between her and Ella. Livia has spoken up about Ella copying products but I'm sure there's more to it?

Whowhowho2020

I want to know why she deleted it too! all the wedding shop content was good info and when I went back to find out, the account is gone.

Weird when she’s been so so active recently!