Delia Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just noticed a thread for Jamie Oliver, so I only thought it right and proper that there is a Delia Smith thread. She may have become a little unfashionable now, but not in my book, I consider her to be a genius. She may have retired from television, but she has a website called Delia on line.
I think she is a very good teacher of cooking. I have made quite a few of her recipes, some from her book "How to cook" and a couple of her on line recipes. I really admire her unpretentious approach to cooking.
So what do you think of Delia?

I'm a Norwich City fan (her and her hubby are majority share holders). I think she has her flaws (as do we all) but overall, bloody brilliant! Good laugh, quite eccentric. I was flicking around on BBC IPlayer and some of her original shows were on there, about a million times more entertaining and informative than the superficial useless bleeping tit Nigella pumped out.

Reactions: 1
I'm a Norwich City fan (her and her hubby are majority share holders). I think she has her flaws (as do we all) but overall, bloody brilliant! Good laugh, quite eccentric. I was flicking around on BBC IPlayer and some of her original shows were on there, about a million times more entertaining and informative than the superficial useless bleeping tit Nigella pumped out.
Well said.